Metalcorp’s 2018 Cattle Crush range includes; the Classic-Plus ® offering a dual parallel squeeze, the Bullock Master ® offering a single side parallel squeeze and the Cattlemaster ® offering a single-side manual angle squeeze in H/Duty format and the Hobby Vet and Hobbymaster for the more budget conscious client or smaller operations.
All models are manufactured from Australian Made Galvanized steel, the H/Duty models have a channel sub frame manufactured using hot dipped galvanized steel to facilitate easy cleaning and reduce the risk of corrosion. A quality three-layer paint system has been applied to ensure maximum operational life on the H/Duty range with the Hobby range being delivered in Galvanized finish.
With safety of the handler and the animal at the forefront, Metalcorp have followed recommendations of the Australian VET association and CSIRO to build cattle crushes that will service farmers needs for generations to come. *Please note that this particular range of Cattle Crushes are only available in Queensland and New South Wales.
A cattle crush holds the animal immobilised to minimise the risk of injury to both the animal and the handler. An effective livestock handling system requires a suitable choice from a wide range of commercially available cattle crushes
- Made from all Australian ALLGAL® products
- Mechanical operation with drop away handles
- Manual diagonal squeeze both sides
- Top and bottom gates hinge together
- Backing bars
- Split vet gates on operating side, manway access gate on other
- Top & bottom vet gates pin together
- Kick around latch on bottom vet gate
- Fully sheeted slide gate on telescopic track
- Head lifter & over head restraint mechanism
- Lugging system to suit cattle yard systems
- Baulk gate mounts on front for optional baulk gate
- Needle gate for safer vetting procedures
- 3720mm (Length).
- 1200mm (Width).
- 2200mm (Height).
- 720mm (Internal).
- 760mm-375mm (Squeeze range).
- 940mm (Lower vet gate height).
- Grease nipples in key locations.
- Mounting plates are designed to bolt up to 3Tn loadbars provided by the leading brands available in Australia.
- Pinned on baulk gate
- Galvanised drop in floor
- Cattle crush roof kit
- Offside available – Special order, surcharge applies.
- Painted finish – Special order, paint finish at extra cost.
- $2,840.00 – $7,865.00