NOMINEE GOLD is a Post Emergent, Broad Spectrum systemic herbicide for all types of Rice cultivation i.e. direct sown rice, rice nursery and transplanted rice. Features. NOMINEE GOLD controls major grasses, sedges and broad leaf weeds of rice. NOMINEE GOLD offers a wide application window from 2-5 leaf stages of weeds.
Nominee Gold is a Post Emergent, Broad Spectrum systemic herbicide for all types of Rice cultivation i.e. direct sown rice, rice nursery and transplanted rice.Features
- Nominee Gold controls major grasses, Sedges and broad leaf weeds of rice.
- Nominee Gold offers a wide application window from 2-5 leaf stages of weeds.
- It gives freedom of need based application only when the weeds emerge.
- It is safe for rice.
- It gets absorbed quickly in weeds and results are unaffected even if it rains after 6 hours of application.
- It has a low dosage of 80-120 ml/acre
- It is safe to environment.
- It is cost effective.
Features of Nominee Gold Weedicide
Controls most grass, sedge & broadleaf weed(rice).
Wide application window from 2-5 leaf stages.
Freedom of need based application.
It is safe for rice.
It gets absorbed quickly in weeds.
Has a low dosage of 80-120 ml/acre.
Safe to environment and cost effective.
Dosage of Nominee Gold Weedicide
|CROP||WEED||DOSE (Per Ha)|
|Rice (Nursery)||Echinochloa crusgalli, Echinochloa colonum||200 ml|
|Rice (Transplanted)||Ischaemum rugosum, Cyperus difformis, Cyperus iria||200 ml|
|Rice (Directly seeded)||Fimbristylis miliacea, Eclipta alba, Ludwigia parviflora, Monochoria vaginalis, Alternanthera philoxeroides, Sphenoclcea zeylenica||200 ml|
- Shake the bottle well before well
- Targeted weeds should directly be exposed to NOMINEE GOLD spray
- Use Flat fan / Flood jet nozzle only
- Ensure uniform spray only
- Avoid Spray if rain is expected in 6 hrs.
- Re-flood the field within 48 – 72 hrs. of application.
- Maintain water for 5-7 days to suppress weed emergence.
Do not apply nominee gold as sand mix / fertilizer mix.
Do not apply nominee gold with shaker bottle.
Do not apply nominee gold when weeds are submerged in water.
Weeds should be out of water so that nominee gold spray falls on weeds.
Do not spray nominee gold if rains are expected within 6 hours of spray.
Do not tank mix nominee gold with sulphur and copper containing pesticides.
|Packaging Size||100 Ml, 200 Ml|
|Brand||NOMINEE GOLD HERBICIDE|
|Country Of Origin||Made In India|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 100 Ml|
Prices of Nominee Gold Weedicide
$39.00 – $34.480