Ollie B. Biscuits are specially designed for dogs with sensitive digestion. They contain no wheat, corn, soy, preservatives or fillers – only high quality, wholesome ingredients. Ollie B. Biscuits are a product of Savannah, GA and are made with the highest quality human-grade ingredients: Organic Oat Flour, Honey (Locally Sourced from Savannah Bee Company), Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Ginger Powder, Molasses, Organic Coconut Oil, Applesauce and Eggs. Our taste testing group of pups have given our original recipe Honey-Ginger biscuits two paws up. Ginger is our wonder ingredient – your dog will be drawn to its smell and taste and it promotes healthy digestion and fresh breath. We exclusively use locally sourced honey from Savannah Bee Company. Honey is like a multi-vitamin for your dog. Order now and get one pound of Ollie B. Biscuits, made in the USA with premium human-grade organic ingredients in a resealable hand-stamped bag.
Ollie Fresh Pet Food is a pet food subscription service that delivers healthy pet food right to your door. All you need to do is provide some information about your pup to receive a bespoke meal plan with portions customized to your dog’s daily recommended intake. Formulated in partnership with veterinary nutritionists, Ollie promises its food is safe enough even for humans to eat. A cursory glance at the ingredients list confirms the company uses only the freshest foods — no byproducts or fillers. Thinking about switching Sparky over to Ollie Fresh Pet Food? We’ve dug up the deets so you don’t have to! Read our unbiased review to discover how Ollie Fresh Pet Food works, how much it costs, ingredients and nutrition facts, and more.
Features of Ollie Dog Food
- CAREFULLY FORMULATED: for Gut health, digestive health and sensitive stomachs. These are key to natural immunity. Grain-Free Formula.
- SKIN & COAT: Wild Caught deboned Alaskan Salmon rich in Omega 3 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat.Caloric content: 3,575 kcal/kg, 495 kcal/cup
- ALL BREEDS & LIFE STAGES: Every kibble is designed to contain all the essential nutrients required for puppies, adult dogs and senior dogs of small & large breeds to live and be healthy
- TRUSTED BY ALL: Trusted by top trainers, breeders, police K9 units and military working dogs.
- VETERINARIAN APPROVED: Based on 40 years of research by Dr. George C. Fahey, the leading expert in gut health.
- WE GIVE BACK: Committed to helping animals by donating to the Lucy Pet Foundation, which has done over 27, 000 free spay & neuters in low income areas.
- age range description: All Life Stages
Uses/benefits of Ollie Dog Food
- Ollie B. Biscuits are made in the USA with limited, organic, and human-grade ingredients thoughtfully formulated for even the most persnickety canine.
- Ingredients: Organic Oat Flour, Honey (Locally Sourced from Savannah Bee Company), Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Ginger Powder, Molasses, Organic Coconut Oil, Applesauce and Eggs.
- Ollie B. Biscuit Bites are specially designed for dogs with sensitive digestion. Ginger is our wonder ingredient – your dog will be drawn to its smell and taste and it promotes healthy digestion and fresh breath.
- Oven-Baked in the USA – a product of Savannah, GA
- Vegetarian, Wheat-free, Corn-free, No soy or additives
Ollie is transparent about the quality of its ingredients and food preparation policies. The company sources meat from human-grade and free-range farms across the US and Australia. Cooked at low temperatures in small batches, each recipe is hand-packed at Ollie’s New Jersey facility and shipped in regular intervals based on the pet parent’s delivery schedule. The ingredients vary depending on the recipe. Meat sources include beef, turkey, chicken, and lamb. Organ meats are used as well as whole cuts. Every Ollie recipe is also chock full of fruits and veggies like sweet potatoes, butternut squash, blueberries, spinach, and kale. Grains include chickpeas and rice. A dash of rosemary and basil adds a little extra flavor to Fido’s food and also helps keep their breath fresh.
Prices of Ollie Dog Food