PAR III® the most trusted name in golf course and turf management, is a broad-spectrum herbicide specially formulated to control hard-to-kill annual and perennial weeds in turfgrass. PAR III is ideal for golf courses, parks, lawns, sports fields and other turf applications where weeds cause aesthetic and durability problems. Used in a twice-yearly maintenance program, PAR III keeps turfgrass free of tough problem weeds such as dandelion, poison ivy, clovers and ground ivy.
Most of the spray applied lands on the weeds, grass and thatch. The very small amount of PAR III that lands on the soil is degraded biologically. It is degraded to water, carbon dioxide and humus. The process generally takes less than 30 days in the presence of warmth and moisture.
Features of Par 3 Herbicide
PAR III is formulated for the control of hard-to-kill broadleaf weeds in lawns, golf courses, parks, and other turf growing areas.
Active ingredients: 2,4-D, mecoprop-P, and dicamba, mixed proportionately to control the widest range of weeds.
- Water based product and is sequestered so that it mixes easily with hard and soft spray water
- Active ingredients are readily absorbed by the plants and move systemically into the weeds
Uses/benefits of Par 3 Herbicide
- No soil residual activity on weeds
- Two applications per season are all that is needed under good turf/lawn management
- Contains three active ingredients – 2,4-D, mecoprop-P, and dicamba, mixed proportionately to control the widest range of weeds
- Water based product, and is sequestered so that it mixes easily with hard and soft spray water
|Size||10 – 100 L|
|Net Weight||32.00 lb|
|Gross Weight||32.00 lb|
|Volume||720.00 cu in|
Prices of Par 3 Herbicide
$65.00 – $206.99