All you need to make easy DIY dog treats is peanut butter, eggs, flour and water! Mix everything together in a big bowl to form a dough, roll it out and use your favorite cookie cutters to cut the “cookies” into shapes. Bake the treats for a few minutes and let them cool before giving your dog a taste!Homemade Dog Treats are the best way to show your pet that you love them like family! These Homemade Peanut Butter Dog Treats are an easy dog biscuit recipe that your fur baby would request every week if they could. If you’ve wondered How To Make Dog Treats, it’s much easier than you think. Your dog deserves these homemade treats and will be so excited!
Arm & Hammer Nubbies Tartar Control Dental Treats in Peanut Butter Flavor help maintain your precious pooch’s important dental health by scrubbing away tartar and plaque from teeth, leaving behind fresh breath and a happy, well-treated dog. The treats taste great and are highly digestible. As your dog bites down, the semi-soft texture surrounds the tooth up to the gum line, helping remove tartar while chlorophyll helps freshen breath.
This recipe has the added nutrition of veggie, chicken, or beef stock. Unfortunately, that means the humans in the house probably won’t want to eat these treats.
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened applesauce or mashed banana
- 1/4 cup of vegetable, chicken, or beef stock
Preheat oven to 350°. Combine flour, peanut butter, and applesauce in a large bowl. Add stock and stir until well-combined. Once combined, use your hands to press the dough into a ball. Place dough on a flat surface and roll out to 1/4-inch thickness with a rolling pin. Use a cookie cutter to cut into desired shapes and place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 18 minutes or until golden brown.
Features of Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- Proudly made in the USA, 100% of ingredients are sourced in the USA
- Farm-raised American Chicken is the #1 ingredient
- No added poultry by-products; no added corn, soy or wheat, no added artificial flavors
- Feed as a treat; training aid or reward for your dog. Feed as a whole piece or break into half or smaller size bite sized pieces
- Net wt. 6 oz (170 g) of chicken and waffle bites in a resealable bag to preserve freshness
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We’re proud of our products. If you aren’t satisfied, we’ll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase. 1-877-485-0385
Uses/benefits of Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- REMOVES PLAQUE AND TARTAR — Raised “nubbies” removes plaque and tartar as your dog chews. Easier than brushing.
- ELIMINATES BAD DOG BREATH NATURALLY — The power of baking soda and natural chlorophyll freshens breath and provides superior dental hygiene
- DOGS LOVE THE TASTE – Even the most finicky dogs LOVE the taste of Arm and Hammer Nubbies. GUARANTEED.
- GREAT RAWHIDE ALTERNATIVE – Safer, healthier, tastier alternative to rawhide. Great for aggressive chewers
- HIGHLY DIGESTIBLE — Nubbies dental treats for dogs are highly digestible so that dogs with sensitive stomachs can still enjoy these tasty treats
- 100% SAFE — Infused with baking soda, these dental treats are suitable for all dogs and puppies and are a safe, gentle, and effective way to care for your dog’s teeth
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED — If you have any questions or feedback, please reach out to us at info@fetch4pets
- Age range description: All Life Stages
Prices of Peanut Butter Dog Treats