Does your dog magically appear in the kitchen every time you open up the peanut butter jar? You are not alone. Most dog owners give their dogs peanut butter from time to time, and this nutty treat does indeed drive dogs nuts. It can be spread inside hollow bones and toys for a long-lasting treat, or just licked from a spoon or finger as a quick reward. From a health perspective, however, there are a few peanut butter facts you need to be aware of before you let your pup clean out that empty peanut butter jar.
Generally speaking, any peanut butter that doesn’t contain xylitol (or chocolate) should be fine for a dog. It can be a good source of protein and healthy fat for your dog — in moderation, of course. However, some peanut butters are healthier than others.A lot of peanut butter you find on the shelves has good qualities when it comes to your dog, but probably contains preservatives and extra sugar that aren’t great. Your best bet is to find peanut butter (or other nut butter) that is low on or completely free of additives. This peanut butter made by Crazy Richard’s (or this one by CB’s Nuts) lists just one ingredient: peanuts. If your grocery store has a natural foods section, look for a peanut grinder so you can take home one ingredient peanut butter.
Types of Peanut Butter For Dogs
– Roasted peanuts contain 22 percent more antioxidants than uncooked peanuts.
– A 2-Tbsp serving has 188 calories, 8 g protein, 16 g total fat.
– Peanut butter packs vitamin E and cholesterol-regulating monounsaturated fats.
– Peanut butter is cholesterol-free.
– The vitamins in peanut butter such as vitamin H and vitamin K give dogs a shiny coat.
Features of Peanut Butter For Dogs
- Proudly made in the USA, 100% of ingredients are sourced in the USA
- Farm-raised American Chicken is the #1 ingredient
- No added poultry by-products; no added corn, soy or wheat, no added artificial flavors
- Feed as a treat; training aid or reward for your dog. Feed as a whole piece or break into half or smaller size bite sized pieces
- Net wt. 6 oz (170 g) of chicken and waffle bites in a resealable bag to preserve freshness
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We’re proud of our products. If you aren’t satisfied, we’ll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase. 1-877-485-0385
- An Amazon Brand
- SPECIALLY FORMULATED DOG PEANUT BUTTER: Most peanut butter food formulas are NOT safe for dogs. However, our dog friendly recipe contains only the purest natural peanut butter ingredients making it the only option for ALL puppies and doggy breeds.
- FREE FROM PALM OIL, XYLITOL, SALT & ADDED SUGAR: Our gluten free and 100% Natural Peanut Butter for Dogs only uses roasted nut peanuts and sustainable ingredients only. We NEVER harmful products and are a UK leading all natural pet supplies brand.
- HEALTHY SOURCE OF DOG PROTEIN: Swap out the regular dog biscuits and snacks for a dog treat packed with nut protein, vitamins and heart healthy fats. Our peanut butter nut mix paste is for dogs of all ages making it a perfect puppy peanut butter too.
- DOG BOREDOM BREAKER TREAT: Try stuffing the tasty thick and creamy peanut butter paste into a toy or food lick mat to keep your canine busy for hours. It’s an ideal toy stuffing filling, pure dog training treat, dog birthday present, or just because.
- PURCHASE WITH PEACE OF MIND: At Pets Purest we are so confident in our UK made products that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Buy and try our doggy peanut butter today and if you are not happy then we’ll make sure you are not out of pocket.
|9.9 x 7.4 x 7.4 cm; 340 Grams
|Medium Breeds, Small Breeds
|Pet Life Stage
|All Life Stages
|340 g (Pack of 1)
Prices of Peanut Butter For Dogs