This machine can be used by homes or small businesses that want to start studying the market of small-scale production of wood, biomass, forage or animal feed pellets. With an 11 kW motor, it can produce up to 440 lbs/hr of wood or biomass fuel pellets, and up to 880 lbs/hr of Alfalfa/Forage pellets. The flat die pellet mills for wood pellets are an ingenious way of production that does not require additional components, such as steam or binding agents.
Simply add milled wood chips or sawdust and the machine will do the work producing pellets. This machine is shipped with the user’s manual and toolkit for operation and lubrication. The machine includes one (1) flat Die to produce 6mm diameter pellets.
A pellet mill, also known as a pellet press, is a type of mill or machine press used to create pellets from powdered material. Pellet mills are unlike grinding mills, in that they combine small materials into a larger, homogeneous mass, rather than break large materials into smaller pieces.
- Function: This animal feed pellet mill can process such as: grain, weeds, grass, stalk, fruit shell, etc. almost all of the agriculture waste
- Supply objects: This animal feed pellet machine is mainly used to make feed pellets for rabbit, pigeon, layer chicken, broiler, duck, goose
- Applications: Widely used in large-sized, medium-sized, small-sized aquaculture, grain feed processing plant, animal plant, poultry farm, Individual farmers, and feed processing plants.
- Quality: The key parts are made of alloy steel that make it very strong and malleable. And this machine has simple structure, widely applications, small covers and low noisy.
- Results: Dry material through processing become feed pellets with smooth surface, internal curing, can improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- ow Cost Durable Pellet Mill
- 11 kW Motor
- 230 mm Die
- Process up to 440 lbs/hr of wood or biomass into pellets
- Process up to 880 lbs/hr of forage, alfalfa, or grain into pellets
Prices of Pellet Mill Machine:
$900.00 – $13,000.00