If most of your patients tend to be furry and have four legs, then you can benefit from a reliable way to measure BP and vital signs that is fast, simple and silent. Utilizing an animal-specific BP algorithm with our motion-tolerant technology, our product line allows you to choose the BP and vital signs solution that works for your veterinary practice. Whether you need BP for wellness check-ups or a multiparameter monitor during procedures, we can find the solution for you.Automated, motion-tolerant BP for companion animals
The SunTech Vet20 Veterinary Blood Pressure Monitor combines our expertise and experience with market-leading blood pressure solutions, to create an automated blood pressure monitor with an animal-specific algorithm so you can take reliable, accurate measurements on awake or sedated companion animals with no shaving or gel. The SunTech Vet20 Veterinary Blood Pressure Monitor combines our expertise and experience with market-leading blood pressure solutions, to create an automated blood pressure monitor with an animal-specific algorithm so you can take reliable, accurate measurements on awake or sedated companion animals with no shaving or gel.
Replacing the standard Doppler device, the SunTech Vet20 takes just a matter of minutes to obtain results and requires no gel or shaving. Developed in conjunction with experts from leading veterinarian schools, the user-friendly touch screen makes this device simple to use and requires little to no training. In an effort to manage nervous animals, this monitor is extremely quiet, with the option to turn off alarms and audible indicators. SunTech Medical’s Vet20 is light, portable and battery operated with an automatic battery-saving capability which powers down the device after a specific time of inactivity. It can also be powered by A/C adapter and is small enough to carry between exam rooms, making it convenient for both patients and providers. Supported by clinical evidence and testing, the SunTech Vet20 BP monitor provides highly accurate BP measurements on awake companion animals with fewer failed measurements.
- CONTEC08A-VET is an Electronic Sphygmomanometer that can measure blood pressure for animals. The device features in full-automatic measurement, high-definition color LCD display and strong visibility
- Data storage function, up to 100 groups of data can be stored, by which measured data can be reviewed.
- Three cuff mode: large, medium, small.（One small cuff in the package） User can choose corresponding cuff and cuff mode according to different body type of animals
- Including free PC Software,USB Cable,one tongue/vet SPO2 Probe and one 6-11cm circumference cuff.Please note:There’s no charger included.
- It is only an electronic Sphygmomanometer for veterinary use.And it is not a medical device.
Features of Pet Blood Pressure Monitor
1.High-definition color LCD display, strong visibility.
2.Data storage function, up to 100 groups of data can be stored, by which measured data can be reviewed.
3.One-touch operation, automatic BP measurement, adopts oscillometric multistep deflation measurement method, good repeatability. When measurement error happens, device will prompt error message.
4.Physiological alarm function, alarm limits can be set the alarm limits. When blood pressure is higher than the high limit or lower than the low limit, the alarm will occur. Alarm switch can be set.
5.Supply two kinds of units: Kpa/mmHg, which can be set as user’s need. Audial and visual prompt when power is low.
6.With short-time power storage function, when replacing the battery, the clock time function can’t be affected.
7.Three cuff mode: large, medium, small. User can choose corresponding cuff and cuff mode according to different body type of animals.
8.Store measured results with date and time.
9.Function of automatic power-off.
Benefits of Pet Blood Pressure Monitor
- Can be used to test family pets and for animal hospitals, clinics and farms
- Features an easy-to-use 1-touch operation
- High-definition color LCD display
- Stores measured results with the date and time
- Pet care supplies from CONTEC
Prices of Pet Blood Pressure Monitor
$98.00-$350.00 / Unit