Petsmart has a wide range of aquariums and stands for sale. The aquariums come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Petsmart also sells accessories for your aquarium like fish food, plants, and rocks. Many of the Petsmart products are made by PetSmart’s own brand, PetSmart Aquatics.
Aquariums are well-known for being the best way to keep fish in your home. An aquarium with a stand will help you keep your tank clean and provide you with a place to put decorations or other accessories that will make your tank look great.
The Petsmart website has a variety of aquariums available for sale, including some that are more expensive than others. You can choose from glass or acrylic options depending on what kind of material you prefer for your fish tank. Some tanks have stands included while others do not – it’s up to you whether or not you want one at all.
Description of Petsmart Aquariums And Stands
Petsmart aquariums and stands feature high-quality, durable materials that make them easy to assemble, clean, and maintain. This makes them great for beginners who are just starting out in the hobby of keeping fish or other aquatic pets. They’re also a wonderful choice for experienced aquarists who want a new look for their home aquarium or need replacement parts for their older tanks.
In addition to our standard glass aquariums, we sell several other types of fish tanks at Petsmart: acrylic aquariums; wood stand frames; artificial coral reefs (which can be used with or without an existing aquarium); live rock; live sand; freshwater plants (in both pots and planters); saltwater invertebrates like starfish, urchins, snails & more.
Types of Petsmart Aquariums And Stands
- Glass aquariums: Glass aquariums are the most popular Petsmart aquarium and stand combination, but they can also be the most expensive. They come in many different shapes and sizes, including rectangles, hexagons, and even circular aquariums. Some glass aquariums have built-in LED lights that can last up to 50,000 hours with proper care and maintenance.
- Acrylic aquariums: Acrylic is a much less expensive alternative to glass tanks. They are also very easy to take care of as long as you keep them clean. You may want to consider getting an acrylic tank if you don’t like cleaning out your tank on a regular basis (although this is not necessary). Acrylic tanks often come with pre-drilled holes for installing filtration systems or other accessories such as lighting systems or heaters if needed – just make sure before purchasing.
Specification of Petsmart Aquariums And Stands
- Size: 26″ x 18″ x 15″
- Height: 20.5″
- Width: 18″
- Depth: 12.5”
- Weight: 9 lbs. (with stand)
Maintenance of Petsmart Aquariums And Stands
- The aquarium:
- To clean the aquarium, you will need to remove all of the water. You can do this by using a siphon. Be sure to also clean the gravel and rocks.
- When cleaning the filter, be careful not to damage it by getting water inside of it. The filter is where bacteria grows which turns ammonia into nitrite and then into nitrate, which is less toxic for fish than ammonia or nitrite.
- If you have plants in your tank, don’t forget to clean them too. Plants will also help keep your tank cleaner as they use up some of that excess nitrate – just make sure they’re planted securely so they don’t fall over when being moved around during cleaning time 🙂
- The stand:
- This should only need an occasional wipe down with a damp cloth.
Price of Petsmart Aquariums And Stands
Petsmart aquariums and stands come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. The most popular Petsmart aquariums and stands are available at price ranges from $70 to $300, which is certainly affordable for most people.
Petsmart also offers other accessories for your pets, such as toys, food bowls, leashes, and collars. You can find these items by searching for them on the Petsmart website or by visiting one of their stores near you.