The Q-Catch 87 Series portable cattle crush, race, and forcing pen is now available with hydraulic jacks. Our Innovations Team has worked diligently to introduce these jacks based on market feedback from consumers looking for an easier to use jack option. The jacking system now features a 165 AMP Power Unit, 12V battery with 200 AMP breaker to protect the power unit, and military grade 12W Solar Panel that keeps the battery in optimum condition with constant pulse technology. Both the main jack and front hitch jack are powered by the hydraulic jacks, and the selector valve allows the operator to control which jack is being raised or lowered. The unit is easily charged with the terminals on the side of the power unit, and includes a custom designed hydraulic manifold for accurate flow division and load hold.
Lift and lower the unit easily with a fully 165 AMP hydraulic jacking system
– Main jack and front hitch jack are both hydraulically powered for faster setup and tear-down
– 12-watt military grade solar panel uses pulse technology to keep the battery in optimum condition
– Powered by a 12V Battery with 200-amp breaker to protect the motor
– Terminals located on the outside of the box for easy charging and jumping
– Control pendant manages both jacks from a single point with a selector valve to switch between jacks
– Control pendant is magnetic and can be attached to the chute easily
– Jacks are contained in a sheet metal jack box which is powder-coated for longevity and durability
– Fully enclosed jack box features a hinged lid, latch, and optional lock for security purposes
- Manual traditional lever operated yoke handle can be used on either side.
- Hinged vet access panel built into each yoke leaf.
- Fully opening front and side gates from the front cage enabling greater access all-round the animals head.
- Spring loaded quick release adjustment gives 4 preset yoke widths from 100mm to 260mm.
- Two removable rails on each side sit above the fully clad removable bottom section to allow full access to the animals back.
- Fully welded flat tread plate floor.
- Suitable for calf fostering.
- Access enables caesarean operations to be performed if required.
- Removable backing up bar facility.
- Removable sheeted bottom section.
- The crush is supplied with a universal rear gate fitted as standard.
- The crush has pallet fork lifting points welded to the top rail.
|Company name||Anping County XiangMing Wire Mesh Products Co.,Ltd|
|Main products||double wire mesh fence, chain link fence, temporary fence , 358 anti climb fence , etc|
|Main market||Australia,New Zealand,European countries,Asia countries,Canada,USA,etc|
|Note:Different specifications are available according to your sample or drawing.|
$780.00 – $1,999.00