Examine 13 different species of mammals, reptiles, fish, amphibians and birds with the Roylco X-Ray set. Each x-ray is printed on a durable plastic that is made to withstand. The sheets can be used on overheads, windows and light tables. Let your kid’s inner biologist explore for hours on end with these real x-rays! Constructive Playthings is committed to providing safe, compliant products and a healthy, safe working environment worldwide. Constructive Playthings fully complies with the CPSIA and works closely with our suppliers and third party, CPSC approved laboratories to ensure we meet regulatory requirements. We require that all products meet all applicable federal regulations, which we review on a continuous basis
The DRE Stationary DR Digital X-Ray System is a veterinary x-ray system with a high frequency generator and four-way floating tabletop that provides veterinary facilities with excellent image quality while maintaining low x-ray doses. The unit is a fully integrated, all-in-one, digital radiography solution for the busy veterinary practice. Its compact size and moveable casters allow clinicians to easily position the DRE Stationary DR Digital X-Ray System, even in facilities where space is at a premium. With an easy-to-use touchscreen, clinicians can easily select the animal species, size, and body part for quick and efficient setup. Compatible with 14×17 and 17×17-inch x-ray flat panels. The DRE Stationary DR Digital X-Ray System also features 24/7 support and cloud-based storage
Features of Portable Veterinary X Ray Machine
- High frequency generator system designed for use with flat panel detectors.
- Four-way floating tabletop for superior x-ray positioning with minimal disturbance to the subject.
- Captures clear x-ray images in only three seconds.
- Easy-to-use touchscreen for quick navigation through x-ray protocols.
- Features computer-controlled technique input.
- 24/7 online chat support for clinical and technical support.
- Veterinary-specific software allows clinicians to easily select the animal species, size, and body part being imaged.
- Achieve clear x-rays with image adjustments: contrast, brightness, add TTLO, TPLO, and Heart Score.
- Compatible with 14×17 or 17×17-inch x-ray flat panels.
- Compact unit with moveable casters for convenient positioning throughout the facility.
- Low dose design and remote capture feature help to lower clinician and patient exposure.
- Process, store, and view images efficiently with the unit’s industrial-grade CPU.
- View x-ray images anytime, anywhere on any internet enabled device.
- Comes standard with 5 years of unlimited secure PACS cloud service.
- Easy to clean with built-in urine trap.
- Optional — table extension.
Benefits of Portable Veterinary X Ray Machine
- Real x-rays printed on durable, long lasting plastic
- Can be used on overheads, windows and light tables
- Features 13 species and an activity guide to learn about the skeletal system
- Ideal for grades K through 4
Prices of Portable Veterinary X Ray Machine
$ 3000-5000 / Piece