The heating lamp for growing livestock delivers “top-down” heat intensity in relation to the distance from the floor area. It features a brass base to minimize corrosion and hardened pyrex glass which is resistant to shattering (when in contact with liquids). When heat lamps are used for brooding, heat travels to the sow (and a warm zone for piglets) as well as the chicks in the brooding area. It is, however, important to restrain and discourage the sow from getting unrestricted access to the resting piglets as this reduces chances of crushing or laid-ons. Thus, restraining the sow during the farrowing period informs the need for the farrowing crate. For poultry, this lamp works well with the brooder guards.
A heat lamp suspended above the brooder is what many people use. It’s inexpensive and it works – to some extent. An infra-red bulb is the more efficient than white, as it doesn’t stop the chicks from sleeping, which white light does, and can help prevent pecking.
Provides a warm source of heat for growing animals (lambs, goat kids, chickens, piglets, ducks, puppies) or cold/convalescing animals. Regular light/heat supply for juvenile livestock to keep warm as well as feed. It is very reliable with little maintenance required. Improves animal comfort and performance.
1). Lamp never loose the holder.
2).Environmental protection: lead-free solder.
3).Resistant to shock.
5). CE, RoHs, ETL are approved products quality.
6). Customization is available.
- Features strong, safe and protective wire-guard, protected power cord and sturdy metal hanging chains.
- Uses standard infrared (heat) bulbs and clear bulbs, thus it saves electric energy cost, thereby reducing production costs and complying with environmental sustainability requirements.
- Regular light/heat supply for juvenile livestock to keep warm as well as feed.
- It is very reliable with little maintenance required.
- Improves animal comfort and performance
|Package Dimensions||9.49 x 9.49 x 5.91 inches|
|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Customer Reviews||4.6 out of 5 stars 2,282 ratings|
4.6 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||#2,071 in Patio, Lawn & Garden |
#1 in Plant Growing Light Fixtures
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
$0.80 – $47.66