Pressure regulators reduce incoming water pressure to a set pressure usable by a drip system. A pressure regulator is used when the incoming pressure is too high for the emitters or fittings. The flow rate of the regulator should be matched with the system. Lots of water pressure is great when you’re taking a shower or washing the dishes. But it’s not so great when it comes to drip irrigation. Pressure that is excessive can damage a drip irrigation system. Pressure regulators reduce incoming water pressure to a set pressure usable by a drip system.
A pressure regulator is used when the incoming pressure is too high for the emitters or fittings. The flow rate of the regulator should be matched with the system. Pressure regulation does not take effect until the minimum specified flow passes through the regulator. If you’re looking for a pressure regulator, drip irrigation solutions are available here at Drip Works. To ensure the right rate of drip, pressure regulator choices include low-flow, medium-flow and high-flow. Whether you’re looking for a 1 1/2-inch drip irrigation pressure regulator or something else, we can help you find what you’re searching for. Pressure regulators should be placed after valves or shutoffs. They may be damaged if left under constant pressure, unless stated otherwise in their product descriptions.
Uses/benefits of Pressure Regulator Drip Irrigation:
- Max water flow rate of our drip emitters is 25 gallons-per-hour, suitable for lawn, garden, flower beds, vegetable gardens, herbs gardens, etc. Especially for large garden.
- Height 18cm/7inch, compared to the market, our drip emitters stakes have increased by 2 inches, which will make it more stable to fix in place.
- Spray diameter from 0 to 10 feet. Flexible adjustable water flow while using, no matter you want it larger, smaller, or turn off. Our drip emitters can achieve what you need.
- These drip emitters are ONLY suitable for 1/4 inch irrigation tube with 4mm inner diameter, also can be inserted to a 1/2 inch or larger irrigation tube directly. Make sure soak the end of hose by hot water before connecting.
- Common matching accessories have 1/4 inch couplings and barbed tees. These drip emitters are detachable and very easy to clean. Don’t worry about clogging.
Features of Pressure Regulator Drip Irrigation:
- Suitable for retro-fitting sprinkler zones, faucet, hose, or gravity feed – For installation above grade, in a Bubbler Box or in a green house
- SIZE: 3/4″ FHT x 3/4″ MHT (Hose Thread)
- REGULATES TO 25PSI : Pressure Compensation Range: 30-100 PSI
- TO PREVENT LEAKS! : CONSIDER USING ONE OF OUR KITS WITH A BACK-FLOW PREVENTER WHEN ATTACHING TO A FAUCET : Minimum filtration – 150 mesh
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION : High Impact UV Resistant
|8.4 x 7.8 x 1.9 inches
|4.5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank
|#7,334 in Patio, Lawn & Garden
#4 in Automatic Irrigation Accessories
Prices of Pressure Regulator Drip Irrigation:
$11.13 – :$32.52