Pretilachlor 50% EC Agricultural Herbicide is a pre-emergence herbicide for control of grasses, sedges and some broad leaf weeds in transplanted Rice. It contains ‘Pretilachlor’. It provides excellent selectively on all known varieties of Rice. No adverse effect like stunting or yellowing of crop, rather gives greening effect to the crop. It belongs to chemical class, Chloroacetanilide. Time of Application : 0 to 5 day after transplanting. Water management is very important. Spray Pre-Cure evenly in to standing water & hold the water for 2-3 days after treatment.
Features of Pretilachlor 50 Ec
- Pretilachlor 50% EC (PRETILA GOLD) is a broad-spectrum and selective herbicide.
- Pretilachlor 50% EC is a pre-emergency herbicide for transplanted rice. It is applied before emergency of weeds, within 0-4 days of transplanting.
- It controls almost all the weeds (annual grasses, Sedges and broad-leaved weeds) in rice.
- It is very economical with its broad-spectrum activity and low use rate. It is easy to use and give long duration control.
- It dissolves quickly and spreads Fast after application. It is very safe to rice crop as compared to other recommended herbicides.
- It has no phytotoxic effect on any variety of rice when used as recommended.
- No residual effect on the subsequent / follow crop.
- Good compatibility for mixtures with other herbicides.
Uses/benefits of Pretilachlor 50 Ec
- Craze is a pre-emergence, broad-spectrum herbicide of Chloroacetamide group which controls all type of weeds in rice.
- Craze is applied before emergence of weeds, within four days of transplanting.
- Craze controls both narrow and broad leaf weeds before the emergence.Craze gives control for a longer time.
- Craze is safe to rice crop as compared to other weedicides used in this crop. Craze is suitable for integrated weed management.
- DOSAGE: 50ML PER 10-12 LITRE WATER. RESULTS MAY FIND AFTER 1 WEEK OF APPLICATION.
Method and time of application
It can be used as foliar spray by using Knapsack Sprayers fitted with Flat Fan or Flood Jet Type of Nozzle.Add recommended quantity of Pretila Gold into little amount of water and mix well. In the last add remaining full amount of water and mix it well by continuous steering and spray uniformly immediately after transplanting to 4 of days of transplanting. Keep 2-3 cm standing water in the crop field up to 5 days after application.
|Packaging Size||1 L|
|Technical Name||Pretilachlor 50% EC|
|Country Of Origin||Made In India|
Prices of Pretilachlor 50 Ec
$16.00 – $180.00