No other product invented by the Priefert family has had more of an impact on the cattle industry than the full front-opening headgate invented by Marvin Priefert in1964. The Model 91 Headgate is based on Marvin’s original design and is by far Priefert’s most popular headgate to date. If you are in the market for a good headgate that will not only stand the test of time, but also increase your productivity and efficiency, then this is the headgate for you. The HG91 provides safety for both animal and operator, helping to take some of the “work” out of working cattle. Priefert’s Model 91 headgate operates in manual or automatic mode and its Infinite Locking System is guaranteed for life.
What is a Livestock Head Catch? A livestock head catch, also known as a cattle head gate, is a device used to secure a cow’s head to allow handlers and veterinarians access to the animal to administer medication, replace tags, monitor well being, and various other tasks.
- Great for treating cattle while making it safer for you and them.
- Manual back entrance guillotine gate.
- Side working gates with spring loaded latch.
- Headgate not included!
- 36″ x 80″ x 110″
- ength: 59”
- Weight: 30 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Adds 5” of neck access
- U-bolt hardware included for attachment
- Designed to fit Priefert Model HG91 and HG10 Headgates (Headgates sold separately)
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Priefert Blue
|Dimensiones del producto||96 x 83 x 40 pulgadas|
|Peso del producto||676 pounds|
|Fabricante||S&B Custom Innovations|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Producto en amazon.com desde||Febrero 13, 2014|
$397.63 – $5,067.00