Quali-Pro’s Propiconazole 14.3 Fungicide is a broad spectrum fungus and disease control product that systemically kills a range of diseases and protect a variety of flowers, cool and warm season grasses, shrubs, and trees. The microemulsion formulation helps the product stay mixed once it is placed in a sprayer, produces less of an odor, and efficiently covers a lot of foliage. Controlling diseases for 7 days to an entire season, depending on the disease or fungus, the product is a great fungicide to mix with other products, to control a wider range of diseases.
Propiconazole is a triazole fungicide, also known as a DMI, or demethylation inhibiting fungicide due to its binding with and inhibiting the 14-alpha demethylase enzyme from demethylating a precursor to ergosterol. Without this demethylation step, the ergosterols are not incorporated into the growing fungal cell membranes, and cellular growth is stopped.
Quali-Pro Propiconazole 14.3 is a systemic fungicide for use on turf-grasses for the control of dollar spot (Sclerotinia homoeocarpa), brown patch (Rhizoctonia solani), anthracnose (Colletotrichum graminicola), red thread (Laetisaria fuciformis), pink patch (Limonomyces roseipellis), rust (Puccinia graminis), powdery mildew (Erysiphe graminis), stripe smut (Ustilago striiformis and Urocystis agropyri), summer patch (Magnaporthe poae), necrotic ring spot (Leptosphaeria korrae), spring dead spot (Leptosphaeria korrae, Leptosphaeria narmari, Ophiosphaerella herpotricha, Gaeumannomyces graminis), take-all patch (Gaeumannomyces graminis), leafspot (Bipolaris spp., Drechslera spp.), gray leafspot (Pyricularia grisea), pink snowmold (Microdochium nivale), Fusarium patch (Fusarium nivale), gray snowmold (Typhula spp.), yellow patch (Rhizoctonia cerealis), and zoysia patch (Rhizoctonia solani).
Uses/benefits of Propiconazole Fungicide
- An economical alternative to other brands
- Provides broad-spectrum control of various diseases that target cool and warm-season grasses, trees, shrubs, and flowers
- Perfect for nurseries, landscaping, turf, trees, golf courses, and tree injections
- Locally systemic mode of action allows for long-lasting disease control
- Microemulsion formulation results in better tank stability and less odor
- An excellent tank-mix partner with most other fungicides
Features of Propiconazole Fungicide
- PROPICONIZOLE 14.3: provides economical, broad-spectrum disease control for cool and warm season grasses, trees, shrubs and flowers.
- FORMULATION: Microemulsion formulation for less odor, better tank stability and excellent plant coverage.
- MODE OF ACTION: Locally systemic mode of action for long-lasting disease control. Excellent tank mix partner with most other fungicides.
- USE SITES: Nursery, Landscape, Turf, Trees, Golf Courses, Tree Injection
- EFFECTIVE AGAINST: Rusts, Pink & Gray Snowmolds, Gray Leaf Spot, Zoysia Patch, Dollar Spot, Summer Patch, Anthracnose, Leaf Spot, Brown Patch, Powdery Mildew
Mode of action
It is a systemic specialty fungicide. It is rapidly absorbed by the Leaves or stems and translocated upward through the xylem. It is a potent ergosterol biosynthesis inhibitor. Ergosterol, a principal sterol in most fungi is an indispensable component in the membrane structures. First spray at the initiation of infestation and subsequent spray after 7 to 10 days of the first spray or as and when required
|Product Dimensions||4 x 5 x 8 inches|
|Item Weight||2.51 pounds|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Item model number||83013365|
|Customer Reviews||4.6 out of 5 stars 398 ratings|
4.6 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||#12,177 in Patio, Lawn & Garden |
#317 in Garden Fertilizers
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
Prices of Propiconazole Fungicide
$41.01 – $245.00