Protimeter Grainmaster i2 uses the ground grain moisture testing method for unrivaled repeatability and accuracy. It can also be used with optional probes to measure temperature in grain, as well as moisture in hay and straw.
The Protimeter Grainmaster i2 is supplied in a pouch with grinder compressor unit, grain cup, sample spoon, brush and Quickcheck. Optional probes can be used with the Grainmaster i2, for integrated moisture and temperature measurement capability.
The Grainmaster is supplied in a pouch with grinder-compressor unit, grain cup, sample spoon, brush and ‘Quickcheck’. In addition to the 0-100 relative scale, the 15 pre-programmed calibrations include: Wheat, Barley, Oats, Oilseed Rape, Canola, Linseed, Peas, Corn, Sunflower, Coffee, Soya, Rice, Sorghum, Paddy and Beans.
- Integrated moisture and temperature measurement
- Powered by one 6F22R 9V battery
- Weight of instrument c/w Grinder-Compressor unit: 1kg
- Dimensions of instrument c/w Grinder-Compressor unit: 195 mm length x 185 mm height x 100 mm width
- LCD resolution: 0.1
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to 40°C
- 16 pre-programmed crop calibrations (Wheat, Barley, Oats, Oil Seed Rape, Canola, Linseed, Peas, Beans, Maize, Sunflower Seed, Coffee Beans, Soya Beans, Milled Rice, Paddy Rice and Sorghum, Rye Grass)
- 29 other calibrations are available; users can also create their own calibration using a built-in 0-100 scale
- Easy calibration adjustment
- Automatic temperature compensation
- New keypad design
- Bluetooth enabled
- iOS and Android Grainmaster App
Prices of Protimeter Grain Moisture Meter