Growing plant seeds, flower seeds, veg seeds, fruit seeds and herb seeds is easy, we need to prepare a soil mixed with manure, after frost (2-3days time) we can sow seeds in that soil, cover the seeds with soil, make sure that small seeds we need to open in hand, and cover gently like for all flowers, and for veg if seeds are big we can sow them in rows, spacing between them should be 3-4 inch a part later few varities needs to be transplanted, always pour less water, remove extra weeds for good growth of the plant, Happy Gardening team Garden Care
We are engaged in the business of supplying, trading and exporting wide range of flower, fruit and grass seed for outdoor and indoor purposes from our operational units located at Salem, Tamil Nadu (India). Our wide range of products comprises of Flower Seed, Outdoor Flowering Plant, Indoor Flower Plant, Fresh Rose and many more in the list. Mint is a genus of flowering plants in the family Lamiaceae. The species are not clearly distinct and estimates of the number of species varies from 13 to 18. Hybridization between some of the species occurs naturally. Many other hybrids as well as numerous cultivars are known in cultivation.
Make your own mint sauce, jelly, or tea. A cooling and refreshing herb. Mint grown from seed does not come true and produces plants which vary in flavor from spearmint to menthol mint to peppermint. For culinary use select your best plants for mint sauce, jelly, or tea. Medicinal: A cooling herb used for external inflammation. Internally it has spasmolytic, carminative, and expectorant actions.
Features of Pudina Seeds
Growing Mint In the Garden All types of mint (including sweet mint, spearmint, peppermint, and chocolate mint) are fast-growing, spreading plants, so you must give them a place to spread without getting in the way, or plant them in a pot. Mint sends out runners that spread above and just below the ground, quickly forming large, lush green patches. In the right place it makes a pretty seasonal ground cover. You can also contain mint in tight places such as between pavers of a walkway where your feet will brush against the leaves to release its fragrance. Soil, Planting, and Care Plant mint in the spring, or in the fall in frost-free climates, setting seedlings 18 to 24 inches apart. Try growing mint in a pot where you can keep it in check and handy near the kitchen for a constant supply of sprigs. To give roots an ideal growing environment, fill the pot with which helps protect against over- and under-watering. In the ground, select a damp area in your garden in either full sun or part shade. Mint prefers fertile soil with a pH from 6.0 to 7.0. Mint is plenty vigorous on its own, but will appreciate a little fertilizer every couple of weeks, especially if you harvest a lot. One good choice is so you can feed your mint all the nutrition it needs at the same time you water.
Uses/benefits of Pudina Seeds
1. Wide Range Of Products: We have wide range of vegetable seeds, flower seeds, fruits seeds, economic crops seeds and other plant seeds for your choice.
2. High Quality: We promise you that our seeds offering are with high quality and competitive prices.
3. Professional: We have professional team to serve you and finally to meet your needs.
4. Strong Backup Force: Our growing bases and breeding bases people are dedicated in seeds R&D for more than 30 years, and each year we will put many new varieties into the market and maintain our competitiveness.
5. Low MOQ: It can meet your trial purpose very well.
6. Good Service: We treat clients as friends, brothers, or sisters.
7. Fast & Cheap Delivery: We have big discount from international forwarders (Long Term Contract With Them), and normally, we can ship your package within 4 working days after your payment.
|PE bag,weave bag or carton
|cool and dry ,ventilate places
Prices of Pudina Seeds