Python Magnum Ear Tags For use on beef and dairy cattle, including calves over 3 months of age and lactating dairy cows. One tag per head provides excellent activity against horn flies that are resistant to some other insecticides (up to 5 months) and biting lice (3 months). Also aid in the control of face flies, stable flies, house flies and sucking lice (3-4 months). Net weight of 15.4 gm per tag provides greater insecticide release for maximum effectiveness. 62% more active ingredient than similar tags. Sustained-release plastic ear tags containing a synergized formulation of 10% zetacypermethrin, a potent enriched S-isomer pyrethroid compound, and 20% piperonyl butoxide. Royal blue tag. Use Y-Tex Applicator.
Python Magnum insecticide cattle ear tags are synergized pyrethroid tags containing 10% zetacypermethrin plus piperonyl butoxide. Python Magnum ear tags have up to 62% more stopping power than similar tags. Approved for use on beef and dairy cattle, including calves and lactating dairy cows. Use 1 tag to control most strains of horn flies for up to 4 months and pyrethroid-susceptible strains of horn flies up to 5 months. Aids in the control of face flies, stable flies and house flies up to 4 months. Controls biting lice and aids in the control of sucking lice for up to 3 months. Use the Y-Tex UltraTagger to apply. Ear damage may result if used in calves less than 3 months of age. 15 grams.
Uses/benefits of Python Magnum Ear Tags:
Designed for extended insecticide release, Y-Tex PYthon Magnum Insecticide Cattle Tagsprovide maximum pest control for horn flies, face flies, stable flies, houseflies and lice. Highly effective, these plastic tags contain a synergized formulation of zetacypermethrin, a potent, enriched S-isomer pyrethroid compound. These larger 15.4-gram ear tags provide more insecticide release than most tags for maximum effectiveness. Includes 20 tags with buttons.
Features of Python Magnum Ear Tags:
- Aids in controlling most strains of Horn Flies for up to 4 months
- Aids in control of Face Flies, Stable Flies, and House Flies for up to 4 months
- Controls Biting Lice and aids in control of Sucking lice for up to 3 months
- For use on beef and dairy cattle (including lactating dairy cows)
- Apply with the Ultra Tagger Plus Applicator (sold separate)
- 1 tag per head on beef and dairy cattle, including calves over 3 months of age and lactating dairy cows
- The only synergized pyrethroid ear tag with 15.4 grams net weight
- Contains 62% more active ingredient than most tags
- Maximum pest control potency and economy against horn flies, face flies, stable flies, house flies and lice
- Designed for extended insecticide release
- No withdrawal time required for either milk or meat
- Y-TEX® patented Snap-Lok™ collar for guaranteed retention against tag or button failure for 5 months
- Active Ingredient: Zetacypermethrin — 10%
S-cyano (3-phenoxyphenyl) methyl (±) cis/trans 3-(2, 2-dichloroethenyl)-2, 2 dimethylcyclopropane-carboxylate*
|*Cis/trans isomer ratio: Max. 55% (±) cis and Min. 45% (±) trans|
(butylcarbityl) (6-propylpiperonyl) ether and related compounds
Prices of Python Magnum Ear Tags:
$43.56 – $219.99