Mesogenic vaccine strains of Newcastle disease virus (NDV) are widely used in many countries of Asia and Africa to control the Newcastle disease of poultry. In India, the mesogenic strain R2B was introduced in 1945; it protects adult chickens that have been preimmunized with a lentogenic vaccine virus and provides long-lasting immunity.
In this article, we report the complete genome sequence of the hitherto unsequenced Indian vaccine virus strain R2B. The viral genome is 15,186 nucleotides in length and contains the polybasic amino acid motif in the fusion protein cleavage site, indicating that this vaccine strain has evolved from a virulent virus. Phylogenetic analysis of this mesogenic vaccine virus classified it with the viruses belonging to genotype III of the class cluster II of NDV.
Is a live, CEO virus vaccine wherein the virus strain is cultivated in SPF eggs. It has been lyophilized (freeze-dried) in vials and sealed under vacuum to preserve stability. It is supplied with diluent. The product meets rigid ‘Quality Control’ standards of Purity, Safety and Potency as per individual monographs of viral vaccines of B.P. (Vet).
This vaccine is recommended for use at 8 weeks of age or older. The vaccination schedule varies from one area to another depending upon incidence of Newcastle disease, concentration of flocks, epidemiology. It should be used as a booster vaccine after the use of the B1 / LaSota strain of Newcastle Disease Vaccine. For replacement pullets, a booster vaccination should be given between 16 and 18 weeks of age
Rehydrate the vaccine with the diluent provided. Using a 20 gauge, ½ inch needle inject 0.5 ml of the vaccine in the breast muscle or leg muscle region.
Rehydrate the vaccine with the diluent provided. Using a 20 gauge, ½ inch needle inject 0.5 ml of the vaccine in the free subcutaneous space in the mid neck region. Insert the needle through the skin on the mid line Avoid inserting the needle through the side. A slight resistance should be felt as the needle penetrates the skin, followed by the needle easily sliding through the skin into the pocket.
- Do not vaccinate diseased birds.
- Birds should be free of respiratory diseases and parasite infestations.
- Vaccinate all of the birds on the same premises at the same time.
- Avoid stress conditions during and following vaccination.
- Do not place chickens on contaminated premises.
- Exposure to disease must be minimized as much as possible.
- Use the entire contents when first opened.
- Burn the container and all unused contents.
- Since Newcastle disease virus can cause inflammation of the eyelids of humans (which can last up to three days), care should be taken to avoid contamination of the eyes, hands and clothing with the vaccine.
|5 Liter, 10 Liter, 25 Liter
|Swiss Chemie International
|Country Of Origin
|Made In India
|Minimum Order Quantity
Prices of R2b Vaccine For Poultry