Rabbit Cage Clip Pliers These pliers are ideal for assembling and repairing wire cages or rabbit hutches. The pliers easily attach clips or ferrules around most types of mesh wire rabbit cages, and they are built with a rubber grip for comfortable handling. Does not include J-clips, but works with most brands, Heavy duty made of forged steel, Great for Building Cages, Coops and More, High Quality Comfort Grip Handles, work best with J-clips model JC138
Uses/benefits of Rabbit Cage Clip Pliers:
- Designed for assembling 14 to 16-gauge wire panels for rabbit hutches.
- Ferrule-type clips wrap around wire or other material to fasten it together.
- Great for many other uses around farm, home, and shop.
- 1-pound package contains enough clips to assemble three to four average-size wire units.
Features of Rabbit Cage Clip Pliers:
1. Suitable for a variety of cage assembly, dead angle bundles, solder joint welding repair.
2. Jaws thick and durable, simple and simple structure.
3. Easy to facilitate the folder, anti-slip easy to hold.Applicable to all kinds of cage assembly, dead angle bundle, solder joint welding repair. Great for building cages, coops, trap and more
3.Heavy duty made of forged steel
4.Crimps the j-clips tight
5.Easy to Use Design
Specification of Rabbit Cage Clip Pliers:
|7 x 1.75 x 0.25 inches
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer
|1 Count (Pack of 1)
|Item Package Quantity
Prices of Rabbit Cage Clip Pliers:
$15.99 – $50.46