Sprinkler Rain Gun is the innovatively designed long-range sprinkler, which works best for crops including sugarcane, pulses, oilseeds, cereals, and vegetables. Thoughtfully designed for dust suppression, the offered rain gun is developed in medium to high volume specifications. We are offering premium-quality Water Rain Guns that are used for spraying high volumes of water over large wetting area. These are extensively used for Tea, Coffee and Sugarcane plantations, as well as industrial and dust separation purposes. The components of Rain Gun are made of Die Cast Aluminum, Gunmetal, Stainless Steel and Engineering Plastic for precise functioning and long functional life. These are made by using high-end technologies and under rigid quality controls. Features: Precision engineered Dimensionally accurate Long functional life Specifications: Available in 1 1/2 & 2
A rain gun sprinkler is a type of irrigation equipment used for the application of water to crops. A rain gun sprinkles water around the farm; it wets the leaves, stems and the roots of the plants. A rain gun often sprays or sprinkles water around the farm while rotating.https://www.youtube.com/embed/tjvTTPHLVKU?rel=0&modestbranding=1&controls=1&showinfo=1&fs=1&wmode=transparent. Rain gun sprinklers are used by mostly broad acre crops farmers in Nigeria because they are relatively cheaper than drip irrigation systems. In Nigeria, rain guns are often used for irrigating crops like maize, soybeans, millet, rice and vegetables. Rain guns are very effective and efficient if a farmer has a large body of water like a river or a dam around his farm. Without a natural body of water, a surface reservoir will need to be created on the farm. Rain gun sprinklers need a huge volume of water.
Uses/benefits of Rain Gun Sprinkler:
- Suitable for Overtree irrigation for coffee, Tea, sugarcane, fodder crop, landscape, and horticulture also for pastures and dust suppression.
- It can be applied to all kind of land and cultivation.
Features of Rain Gun Sprinkler:
- Available in 1-½” BSP/NPT Female threaded
- Aluminium Pressure dies casted Body and arm.
- Heavy duty brass nut, tube, nozzles & Diffusor Screw.
- Stainless Steel Pivot Pin, springs, Nut and bolt.
- Plastic parts made of engineering plastic for durability.
- Available both Full Circle Part-circle design.
- Jet breaker screw to change the water jet from heavy droplets to the fine spray.
- Recommended 2.0 – 5.0 kg/cm² or 30 – 70Psi
- Recommended spacing up to 36m for higher distribution uniformity.
|I Deal In
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
|1-1/2 inch BSP
|Body and Arm Material
|Part Circle and Full Circle
|Gunmetal & Teflon
|Minimum Order Quantity
Prices of Rain Gun Sprinkler: