Rfid Cattle Tags is a small button that contains an embedded microchip that attaches to a regular cattle tag. Each tag and chip have the same unique 15-digit number—one for visual identification and one to use with an electronic reader. Dairy workers scan the ear tag with a handheld RFID reader that energizes the device and reads the number coded in the microchip. That information is then sent from the reader to a handheld device that holds all the data on each individual cow. The tags are durable, and with proper placement should last the life of the animal.
Cattle identification has both visual and management benefits. By identifying your cattle individually with cattle ear tags, you (and others) can more easily determine which cow is which. In addition, being able to track an animal’s history and performance helps you determine which ones are performing well. The continuous need for improvement in management and production practices is contributing to the increasingly popular use of electronic ID/RFID cattle tags in the cattle industry. EID tags are small “button-like” tags that are placed in the ear. Each EID tag has a unique 15-digit number printed on it, and the number can also be read by scanning the tag with an EID reader. These tags are designed to last for the life of the animal.
Uses/benefits of Rfid Cattle Tags:
- It offers another form of identification for each animal. Sometimes visual tags get lost, become snagged on a fence, etc, whereas EID tags are small and are designed for high retention rates.
- An animal can more quickly be identified in the chute (by scanning the tag with a reader) rather than needing to have the animal be completely still to read a visual tag or tattoo number.
- Scanning EID tags, instead of manually writing down an ear tag number, offers tremendous time-saving benefits while minimizing errors. As cattle are being worked or loaded into a trailer, their EID tag can be scanned while they are on the move.
- Animal ear tag with RFID technology developed animal identification and traceability system, mainly for animal breeding, transportation, slaughter track monitoring. When the outbreak, can be back to animal breeding process.
- The health sector can through the system for possible infection disease with trace of animals, to determine its ownership and historical traces. At the same time, system to animals slaughtered from birth to provide instant,
Features of Rfid Cattle Tags:
- If you need customized order, please contact us.
- Encapsulated By Polymer TPU Material, Anti-Allergic, Anti-Freeze, And Anti-Heat,Non-Toxic And Does Not Affect Raising The Animals;
- Ear Plate And Cooper Ear Tag Clamp Used Together, Easy To Install, And Difficult To Shed;
- Copper Head Stud Earrings, Not Easy To Be Loosen, No Corrosion, Never Rust;
- Good Long Term Tag, Management Information Can Be Printed On The Back.
Specification of Rfid Cattle Tags:
|Dimension||Cattle: 100*74mm, 70*80mm or customized Pig: diameter 28mm, diameter 30mm or customized|
|Printing||Silk Printing/ offset printing/ CYMK printing|
|Numbering||Laser/sparing/printing UID or serial number/ Barcode/ QR code UID and serial number can be provided in excel format|
|Working Frequency||860-960 mHz|
|Operating Temperature||-25 to 85 (Centigrade)|
|Storage Temperature||-25 to 120 (Centigrade)|
|Available RFID Chip|
|125 KHz||EM4100 , H4100 ,TK4100,EM4200,EM4305, EM4450, EM4550,T5577|
|860mhz-960mhz||Alien h3, monza 4/5/6|
|Feature||Germany material, good flexibility, anti aging|
|Application||Sheep, cow,cattle, pigeon, chicken etc. Identification and RFID Tracking for livestock, pet and laboratoty animal.|
Prices of Rfid Cattle Tags: