Radio frequency identification (RFID) describes a system that wirelessly transmits the identity of an object, in the form of a unique sequence of numbers or letters, using radio waves. Although there are several types of RFID systems, this fact sheet describes the technology used in passive, low frequency RFID tag systems.This is the technology first used in USDA-approved RFID ear tags for cattle. There is no requirement for cattle producers to electronically read RFID ear tags. This could be a computer, personal digital assistant (PDA), scale head or a variety of other electronic devices. • Processing software — This software transforms the accumulated data into recognizable and useful information. In the case of animal identification, the useful information would be a 15-digit number that is unique to that animal. In a separate process, this information could then be imported into a variety of data management programs.
Transponder Transponders used most commonly in RFID animal identification systems are called inductively coupled transponders. What this means is that energy to run these types of transponders is supplied by electrical currents produced by electromagnetic fields created by components embedded in the transponder. There are three parts to a typical inductively coupled RFID transponder : • Silicon microprocessor or microchip These microchips are the data source component of the RFID. The microchip contains a unique 15-digit Animal Identification Number. Passive tags are not able to store additional information.
Uses/benefits of Rfid Ear Tags For Cattle:
- It offers another form of identification for each animal. Sometimes visual tags get lost, become snagged on a fence, etc, whereas EID tags are small and are designed for high retention rates.
- An animal can more quickly be identified in the chute (by scanning the tag with a reader) rather than needing to have the animal be completely still to read a visual tag or tattoo number.
- Scanning EID tags, instead of manually writing down an ear tag number, offers tremendous time-saving benefits while minimizing errors. As cattle are being worked or loaded into a trailer, their EID tag can be scanned while they are on the move.
Features of Rfid Ear Tags For Cattle:
- RFID Ear Tag allows you to grasp the relevant situation of the farm livestock in real time.Convenient for centralized management of farm’s animals .
- Plastic ID Tags for Calves Sheep Cattle Cows Pigs TPU Precision UHF Earring ISO18000-6C 902-928 MHz .
- Animal earring overall is TPU materials, no need to worry it will harm to animals.Safe and practical
- The animal tag can applying in the field of information management for animals and livestock, like breeding population, epidemic prevention or control, meat quarantine,etc
- Printing: laser print default serial number or customizer number, no easy to fade
Specification of Rfid Ear Tags For Cattle:
|Product Name||Animal Ear Tag|
|Chips Available||LF, HF,UHF|
|Frequency||125KHz, 13.56MHz, or as require|
|Color||Yellow, or as customized|
|Protocal||ISO11784/11785, FDX-B, FDX-A, HDX,ROHS, CE|
|Work Tem.||-20 ℃~80℃|
|Store Tem.||-30 ℃~90℃|
|Operationg Life||>100,000 times|
|Samples||Available. Welcome any customized require.|
|Additional Crafts||Laser Engraved, Chip encoding, Bar / QR code…|
Prices of Rfid Ear Tags For Cattle:
$15.30 – $40.70