Ridomil gold (Metalaxyl+Mancozeb) is a specific fungicide for control of oomycetes fungi (e.g. late blight and downy mildew diseases). Can be applied to foliage, soil or as a seed treatment. Key crops: potatoes, grapes, tobacco, vegetables, citrus, tomato, turf and ornamentals.
RIDOMIL GOLD controls soil and leaf diseases in a number of crops including vegetables, grapes, citrus, potatoes,ornamentals,tobacco and cotton. RIDOMIL GOLD is a highly effective fungicide for the control of Oomycete fungi (including late blight and Downy mildew). Due to hyper-systemic uptake and translocation properties, Ridomil Gold® SL protects vegetables, citrus, potatoes and tree nuts from soilborne oomycete diseases. Ridomil Gold SL also improves stand, root health and crop vigor and has flexible application methods and a clear, easy-to-use formulation.
Uses/benefits of Ridomil Gold Fungicides
- Unsurpassed protection against soil-borne oomycete diseases
- Excellent crop protection due to hyper-systemic uptake and translocation properties
- Flexible application methods for at-planting treatment
- Easy-to-use formulation
Features of Ridomil Gold Fungicides
Healthy crops, increased yields, high quality harvests.
Excellent disease control under difficult conditions such as climate and disease pressure.
Longer period of disease control hence less applications thus saving cost.
Environment friendly due to pure formulation since less product is used per unit area.
Mode of action
Metalaxyl-M is a systemic fungicide which is rapidly taken up by the green plant part( within 30 min.) transported upwards in the sap stream and is distributed thus provides control of fungi from within the plant. Mancozeb provides a protective film over plant surfaces hence inhibits germination of the spores.
Rates of application
Apply at 2.5kg / ha in ornamentals & vegetables
Technical Content: Metalaxyl 4%+Manconzeb 64%
- Specific fungicide for control of oomycetes fungi (e.g. late blight and downy mildew diseases).
- Can be applied to foliage, soil or as a seed treatment.
- Key crops: potatoes, grapes, tobacco, vegetables, citrus, tomato, turf and ornamentals.
Ridomil Gold: How to use
- The interval between the treatments should be adjusted according to the climate conditions, the evolution of the disease, and the culture.
- During a season, no more than 3 treatments with Ridomil Gold products should be applied.
Ridomil Gold: Product information
- It has a strong efficacy against downy mildew.
- The rapid absorption and the marked system of Metalaxyl-M guarantee prompt and prolonged protection both of the vegetation present at the time of treatment, and of the newly formed one.
- The Pepite formulation that is exclusive to the Syngenta brand gives the product considerable advantages in terms of safety, ease of use, handling, storage, and application phases.
- In viticulture, for optimal protection from downy mildew throughout the crop cycle and for correct resistance management.
|250 gm/100 Litre Water
Prices of Ridomil Gold Fungicides
$135.00 – $350.00