Brazil nuts are both delicious and nutritious when raw. However, roasting them really adds to the flavor, without compromising the high nutrient value of the food. This process is also extremely helpful if you buy shelled nuts as they can be notoriously difficult to crack. Therefore, you definitely should learn how to roast Brazil nuts.
Doing this is easy, and will take you very little time and even less effort. You can roast them in a pan or an oven. The flavor will be a little different depending on which method you choose, so be sure to try both.
How to Roast Brazil Nuts in a Pan
- Take a thick-bottomed skillet or pan and set it on the stove. Note that the nuts should be roasted at medium heat.
- Let the pan heat up for about four minutes before adding the nuts. Spread them in one layer and don’t overcrowd the pan, as you’ll need to
- Take a spatula and start turning the nuts every minute or so while they are roasting.
- There is no definite time limit for pan-roasting Brazil nuts, so you’ll need to rely on your personal taste to decide when exactly your snack is ready. Pay attention to the smell, as they will start emitting a rich, nutty aroma when properly cooked.
- Add some salt and/or spices.
- Make your snack even more delicious by adding salt and your favorite spices while the nuts are hot. They will absorb more flavors this way.
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C)
- Place Brazil nuts in a bowl and add rosemary.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt and cayenne pepper, tossing to coat evenly and completely.
- Cover baking sheet with baking paper. Pour nuts onto baking paper and spread evenly in a single layer.
- Place in oven and roast for 15-17 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature before eating.
Features of Roasted Brazil Nuts
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!! We are so sure that you’ll love it that either you like it or your money back!
HEALTH BENEFITS!! Low Cholesterol, High Protein, also a good source of dietary fiber, calcium, potassium, magnesium and antioxidants
MADE FROM 100% NATURAL!! Sustainably grown without any toxic/sterilizing Class 1 pesticides or herbicides
CHEMICAL FREE!! The Brazil Nuts we use are, No PPO | No Herbicides | No Pesticides | Non GMO |
CERTIFIED KOSHER!! Feel great knowing that our product is under the supervision of the Star K.
Prices of Roasted Brazil Nuts
$7.00 – $77.00