Heavy duty cattle scales with digital display. Available in three sizes to suit your cattle crush or cradle. These cattle scales include the two load beams, heavy duty leads with dust proof plugs as well as digital monitor with battery charger. The Scintex cattle weigh scales are designed in house to be the toughest on the market. Convenience and simplicity is key with the monitor powered via the internal battery or by 240V mains power. The display is easy to read and back-lit so it can be read even in bright sun light. Very simple to use and if required the user can easily calibrate the scales, removing the need to return the scales for calibration.The Scintex weigh beam combination has been designed with simplicity and practicality in mind.
They are quick and easy to set up and use. They can be permanently mounted or used as a set of mobile scales. Ideal for a wide range of applications from weighing cattle and livestock under cattle crushes to installation under conveyors, tanks and hoppers. A big advantage of the Scintex scales are the simplicity in calibrating and balancing to zero. The best technology has been used to ensure fast and accurate readings even with a moving load. The Rudd / Gallagher Smart Scale indicator range is now the most advanced on the market, with a strengthened robust design, backlit screens, Bluetooth wireless connections and a host of extra features to make weighing sessions hassle free. We now have a range of four models covering non-EID entry level (W210) through to the complete livestock manager (TSI) ensuring we have the right solution for your farm.
Uses/befits of Ruddweigh Cattle Scales;
- Market leading touch screen technology – Bright, high clarity, outdoor readable touch screen. Large 7″ screen is easily read in direct sunlight.
- Simple to use – Extremely intuitive, easy to use interface.
- The entire product manual is loaded into the product. No matter where you are, or what you are trying to do help is only one click away.
- Record weight, life data and traits – Ideally suited to farmers wanting to record and review more information than simply weight on their animals. Can record up to 3 traits per session.
- Record treatments on the spot – Animals can weighed and administered the correct dose rate and this information can be recorded on the weigh scale at the time of treatment.
- Draft by weight or recorded data – You can now draft on recorded animal data for example pregnancy scan in sheep, wet/dry in cattle or by owner in the case of a grazier with animals from multiple owners.
- Animal data analysis on device – Shows individual weight gain graphs and weight distribution plots for all animals in a weighing session.
- Tough, rugged exterior – Farm ready design, and toughened, scratch proof glass screen makes it suitable for all environments.
- Flexible mounting options – Easy to use sitting flat, or mounted vertically. The adjustable mounting bracket provides tailored viewing angles for optimum visibility.
- Flexible connectivity options – Whether connecting to drafters or readers via a serial cable, to a PC via USB or utilising the Bluetooth and WiFi wireless options, the TW-1 has every option available.
- Complete package – includes tough and convenient Gallagher carry case, mounting bracket, micro-fibre screen cloth, battery charging cable, mains charging cable, USB drive loaded with APS software, USB cable for data transfer to PC.
Features of Ruddweigh Cattle Scales:
- Suitable for Cattle, Sheep, Goats, Pigs, Horses and a variety of other weighing applications
- Heavy duty design with fixing plate
- OIML Approved Loadcells
- Manual accumulation function
- The scales operate on an internal 6V battery (240V battery charger included) or run continuously by plugging the control box into 240V mains power
- Sunlight readable monitor with greenlit background functionality
- 36 Month Australian Warranty
Specification of Ruddweigh Cattle Scales:
|Weight Capacity||up to 3000 Kgs|
|Beam Length||Options of 60cm, 80cm, 100cm & 120cm|
|Construction||Heavy duty steel with powdercoat finishing. Stainless steel display.|
|Lead Length||5 meters|
|Accuracy||0.2 Kg increments|
|Monitor Number Size||31mm (H) – led greenlit background|
|Voltage||240V or 6V internal battery|
Prices of Ruddweigh Cattle Scales:
$680.00 – $1,675.00