SAAF is among the most trusted fungicides in India. Carbendazim 12% + Mancozeb 63% WP is effective across a range of crops and diseases. Saaf Technical name – Carbendazim 12% + Mancozeb 63% WP Crop – Apple, Barley, Wheat, Ber, Brinjal, Cotton, Cucurbits, Grapes, Ground nut, Jute, Paddy, Pea, Rose, Sugar beet, Tapioca, Walnut, Wheat Target – Anthracnose, Blast, Downy leaf spot, Fruit rot, leaf spot, loose smut, Powdery mildew, Scab, Seedling blight, Set rot, sheath blight, Tikka leaf spot
Uses/benefits of Saaf Fungicide
- It is effective fungicide
- Contact fungal disease
- For control of systemic
Mode of Action:
Contact and Systemic action
- Saaf is a proven & classic fungicide with systemic & contact action.
- Most trusted & widely used dual mode of action fungicide( systemic and contact) and application helps to protect the plant for a lengthy period of time.
- Saaf can be used for foliar spray and seed treatment as well.
Features of Saaf Fungicide
- Chemical composition: Carbendazim 12 % + Mancozeb 63 % WP
- Dosage: Foliar spray:Groundnut:200 gm/acre,Paddy@ 300 gm/acre, Potato@700gm/acre,Tea@500 gm/acre,Chilli@300 gm/acre,Maize@400 gm/acre. Seed treatment with Groundnut:2.5 gm/kg of seeds Mango and Grapes: 1.5 gm/litre of water-As required depending on crop canopy. Apple @ 2.5 gm/litre of water-As required depending on crop canopy.
- Method of application: Foliar spray :Chili,Grape,Mango, Paddy,Potato,Tea and Foliar spray and Seed treatment both in Groundnut.
- Spectrum: Chili:Fruit rot Leaf spot Powdery mildew Grape: Anthracnose Downy mildew Powdery mildew Groundnut:Blast Collar rot Dry rot Leaf spot Root rot Tikka leaf Mango:Anthracnose Powdery mildew Paddy:Blast Potato:Black scurf Early blight Late blight Tea:Black rot Blister blight Dieback Grey blight Red rust
- Compatibility: Compatible with most chemicals
- Duration of effect: 7 days
- Frequency of application: Depends on pest incidence or severity of disease.
- Applicable crops: Groundnut, Paddy, Potato, Tea, Grape, Mango
- Extra description: Can controls most of the foliar diseases
- Special Remark: The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
|Packaging Size||1 Kg|
|Country Of Origin||Made In India|
|Use Application||Systemic Herbicide|
Price of Saaf Fungicide
$2.00 – $14.00/kg