SAAF Fungicide is a systemic and contact fungicide that is used to prevent leaf spot, blast disease and rust disease and other types of fungi pests, in all variety of crops, especially on vegetable plants. One application helps protect the plant for a long period of time.
SAAF Fungicide is among the most trusted fungicides among Nigeria farmers to combat fungi pests on farms. It is very effective across a range of crops and diseases.
It is applied by mixing 1 gram of Saaf with 1 litre of water, and spraying over the treated crops. It can be used for both indoor and outdoor commercial farming purposes.
- Active Ingredient: Carbendazim 12% + Mancozeb 63% WP.
Recommended dosage: 1 grams in 1Ltr Water | 300-400 grams/acre.
Application Type: Sprayer
- Size: 40 pieces of 250g in a carton.
Features of Saaf Fungicide
- Saaf is a scientific combination of Mancozeb which is a contact fungicide of dithicarbamate group and carbendazim, a systemic fungicide of Benzimidazole carbamate group.
- saaf effectively controls the fungal diseases by its systemic and contact action.
- saaf helps in increasing the production of field crops and vegetables. saaf is a suitable fungicide for Integrated Pest Management (IPM).
- saaf is compatible with commonly used insecticides and fungicides. It controls Brown leaf spot, Brown Spot, Alternaria leaf spot, Fruit spot, Early blight, Septoria leaf spot on all plants and crops
- Used in wide range of field crops
- Provides control of fungal disease
How to Use Fungicide:
SAAF fungicides come with specific directions on the package of the product.
- Make sure you follow the direction on the product carefully.
- Using too much is just as harmful as not using enough.
- The correct quantity to be applied, spraying/distribution method and time of spraying are important considerations in how to use the SAAF fungicide properly.
Mode of Action:
Contact and Systemic action
- Saaf is a proven & classic fungicide with systemic & contact action.
- Most trusted & widely used dual mode of action fungicide( systemic and contact) and application helps to protect the plant for a lengthy period of time.
- Saaf can be used for foliar spray and seed treatment as well.
Precautions for efficient and safe fungicide use:
- Make sure the problem has to be diagnosed correctly.
- Make sure you know the cause of the disease (is it a disease? If so what is causing it? Fungi? which one?).
- Spray with caution. Use protective gears during application.
- When ready to use the SAAF fungicide for the particular problem your plant is facing, don’t forget to read the label on the product and follow its instructions.
- Use appropriate equipment during application.
|Packaging Size||1Kg, 500 G|
Prices of Saaf Fungicide