Prevent Brown Patch, Red Thread, and Powdery Mildew, and other common listed lawn diseases from getting in the way of a beautiful green yard with Scotts® DiseaseEx™ Lawn Fungicide. It’s preventative when used on any lawn to stop diseases before they appear, and curative when applied on established lawns showing signs of disease. Starts working within 24 hours of treatment and continues to control common broad spectrum diseases for up to 4 weeks. Scotts® DiseaseEx™ controls 26 common diseases like: Brown Patch, Stem & Stripe Rust, Red Thread, Powdery Mildew, Pythium, Southern & Typhula Blight, Pink Patch, Necrotic Ring Spot, Summer Patch, Yellow Patch and more listed diseases. Apply this broad spectrum lawn disease control with a Scotts® Spreader. People and pets may re-enter the treated area after application. For best results, begin applications prior to symptoms of disease. May be applied after seeding or at seed germination. A 10-lb. bag treats up to 5,000 sq. ft.
Scotts® DiseaseEx™ Lawn Fungicide offers a formula to cover a wide range of problem lawn diseases. This new product is fast acting and continues to control lawns diseases for up to 4 weeks. Scotts® DiseaseEx™ controls common diseases like: Brown Patch, Stem & Stripe Rust, Red Thread, Powdery Mildew, Pythium, Southern & Typhula Blight, Pink Patch, Nercrotic Ring Spot, Summer Patch, Yellow Patch and more. It’s easy to use; first calculate the size of your lawn with the Scotts My Lawn app to determine coverage amount. Then pour product into your spreader and adjust setting per the product label requirements and apply. One bag treats up to 5,000 sq. ft.
Scotts lawn fungicide featuring systemic action formula. Use any time on any lawn to prevent or control listed lawn diseases. Controls brown patch, dollar spot, and other common lawn diseases. Suppresses fusarium blight, necrotic ring spot, and summer patch. Does not contain fertilizer. Apply from April to September. Bag covers 5000-square feet. Size: 6.75 Lb. Concentrate or Ready To Use: Ready To Use Product Form: Granules Application Type: Broadcast Active Ingredient: Thiophanate-Methyl This item is banned in the following states: ,GU,VI
Features of Scotts Diseaseex Lawn Fungicide
- Don’t let brown spots or mildew block your path to a beautiful yard; Scotts DiseaseEx Lawn Fungicide is a fast-acting formula that stops and prevents 26 common lawn-blemishing diseases
- PREVENTS AND CONTROLS: This lawn fungus treatment is preventative when used on lawns to control brown spots and rings before they appear, and curative when applied on lawns showing signs of disease
- CURES 26 LAWN DISEASE TYPES: Offers broad spectrum disease prevention and control against Brown Patch, Stem and Stripe Rust, Red Thread, Powdery Mildew, Necrotic Ring Spot, Summer Patch, Yellow Patch and more listed diseases
- FAST ACTING: Starts working in 24 hours of treatment; the systemic fungicide formula controls common broad spectrum diseases for up to 4 weeks
- USE WITH CONFIDENCE: Apply this lawn fungus control with a Scotts spreader at a uniform coverage; a 10 lb. bag can treat up to 5,000 sq. ft.; people and pets may re-enter treated area after application
Manufacturer Part Number
The Scotts Company North America
Assembled Product Weight
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
11.00 x 9.00 x 7.00 Inches
Prices of Scotts Diseaseex Lawn Fungicide
$19.47 – $59.47