The Benne seed popularly called Sesame is a flowering plant of the Sesamum indicum genus that are grown in both Africa and India mainly for its economic benefits. It belongs to the Pedaliaceae family and contains a precious oil which accounts for about 45 to 50 percent of it’s contents.
In essence, Sesame is an oilseed that is cultivated for its numerous industrial, commercial and health benefits. They have been proven to be a good source of protein, fats, Vitamin B and fiber when added to your daily food diets.Currently, the seed is a hotcake and demands for it is actually high. Nigeria exportation of the Benne seed is on the increase annually. Towards the last quarter of the year 2017, Nigeria ranked as the largest producer of Sesame seed in Africa and the 3rd biggest in the World trades market with an output of 580,000 tonnes annually.
The delightful crunch of sesame seeds have been dominant in Asian cuisine for centuries. Roland Foods White Sesame Seeds have a rich and nutty flavor with a delightful crunchy texture. Enjoy white sesame seed directly from the container with no extra preparation needed. Delicious in tahini, sesame chicken, salads, on bagels, and tuna. Our premium white sesame seeds are ideal for use in food service or in the home. Since 1934, Roland Foods’ versatile team of veteran chefs, food lovers, and logistics wizards have connected people around the world to explore their culinary passions. Roland Foods imports more than 1,500 products from North America, South America, Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, and Asia.
Features of Sesame Seeds
- RICHA ND NUTTY FLAVOR: Roland Foods Roasted White Sesame Seeds have a rich and nutty flavor with a delightful crunchy texture
- READY TO EAT: Enjoy white sesame seed directly from the container with no extra preparation needed
- RECIPE INSPIRATIONS: Delicious in tahini, sesame chicken, salads, on bagels, and tuna
- RESTAURANT QUALITY: Ideal for use in food service or in the home
- IMPORTED FROM TAIWAN: A gourmet international specialty food product
- Small sesame seeds with a beautiful cream color
- Prominent rich and nutty sesame flavor with earthy undertones
- Made ready to use, just sprinkle over a variety of dishes
- Zero grams of trans fat
- Product of Taiwan
|No Preservatives,No Artificial Color
|Minimum Order Quantity
Prices of Sesame Seeds