Simple Pulse Goat Milking Machine To get fresh, sweet milk you must be scrupulously clean and you need to get the milk chilled ASAP. Whether milking by hand or machine I bring the milk containers to the barn in a cooler with ice packs, to which I add cold water when I’m done milking. This allows me to finish barn chores while the milk starts chilling. I keep our fridge on 33 degrees and have a special shelf for chilling so the milk cools down fast. I secure the doe onto my milk stand. I’ve tried several and the one I prefer is the one from Premier 1 Supply because it’s several inches higher than the other stands, which is great for reaching under those short goats. And it has a detachable ramp for “well conditioned” (fat) goats who can’t jump. If the doe is kicky I tie her back legs to the stand with short goat leads attached to snaps. This avoids a foot in the milk, and tears over spilt milk.
Uses/benefits of Simple Pulse Goat Milking Machine:
Perfect to milk cows, goat or sheep.
– Clear view, solid construction, easy to clean.
– A clear capacity scale for your convenient work.
– Can work well in the dairy factory, cow farm, goat or sheep farm.
– Use for milking ,storing and transporting fresh milk from cows in dairy farm.
– Lightweight, portable, easy to operation using the principle of vacuum negative pressure sucking.
Features of Simple Pulse Goat Milking Machine:
- Made in the USA by a Veteran, 12 Volt DC Motor, Safe on the animal, simple
- Use Included Power Supply That Plugs into any 120 volt USA or 220 volt Euro Outlet
- Easy To Clean, fast shipping 5 star customer service, Direct phone service, Help with first time milkers
- 60 Ml Standard and 35 Ml Small Teat Cups Included
- Easy to Clean, Sealed System
- Made of high quality material, tough and durable.
- All finishes are non-toxic, safe and Eco-friendly.
- With 3L bottle, it is of big suction capacity and high efficiency.
- Perfect manual milking machinefor milking, storing and transporting fresh milk from cows in dairy farm.
Specification of Simple Pulse Goat Milking Machine:
|12 x 9 x 6 inches
|Item model number
|12 Volt 1/2 g
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer
|Item Package Quantity
Prices of Simple Pulse Goat Milking Machine:
$100.00 – $800.00