SSP is an excellent source of three plant nutrients. The P component reacts in soil similarly to other soluble fertilizers. The presence of both P and sulfur (S) in SSP can offer an agronomic advantage where both of these nutrients are deficient. In agronomic studies where SSP is demonstrated to be superior to other P fertilizers, it’s usually because of the S, Ca (or both) that it contains. When locally available, SSP has found widespread use in fertilizing pastures where both P and S are low. Single Super Phosphate (SSP) fertilizer is mainly used for improving root growth and chlorophyll synthesis and thus improves product quality
Single Super Phosphate is a highly demanded fertilizer mostly used at the time of preparation of land. It comprises of 14.5% water soluble phosphate which is readily accepted by the crops. The fertilizer effectiveness of SSP remains unquestioned. In fact, it has become a standard of comparison for other fertilizers. Single Super Phosphate Powder contains Phosphorus, Calcium and Sulphur which are primary and secondary plant nutrient for growth and development of the plant. SSP – A multi nutrient fertilizer containing phosphorus (14.5 %), Sulphur (11%) and Calcium (21 %). SSP can apply as a basal fertilizer with other chemicals and organic fertilizers. It has tremendous impact on plant growth and also assisting in maintain soil health and protection against pest and diseases.
Uses/benefits of Single Super Phosphate
- SSP provides 14.5 % WS P2O5 and 16 % CS P2O5
- Lowest price per kg., preferred by small and marginal farmers
- Multi-nutrient fertilizer containing P2O5 as primary nutrient and Sulphur and Calcium as secondary nutrients
- SSP is the cheapest source of Sulphur for the soil
- Only phosphatic fertilizer which can utilize Indian rock phosphate deposits
- SSP can help to convert unavailable nutrient in available form in the soil
- SSP can help to improve soil physical as well as chemical properties
- SSP helps in improving root growth and development which most important for uptake of plant nutrient and water
- For Leguminous crops like groundnut, use of SSP, ensures a large number of nodules and the roots, which fix atmospheric Nitrogen directly into the soil and also increase Nitrogen uptake
- SSP improves soil aeration and increase water holding capacity of the soil and increase root growth which increase crop yield
- Oil content of Groundnut and other oil seeds increases. The quantity and quality of oil seeds crops increases
- In Sugarcane, the sugar content is increase which provide more production and monetary benefit to the farmers
- SSP increases resistance power of the plants against attack of pest and disease
- SSP increases protein content in pulses crop
- SSP helps in leaching excess water from the root zone and prevent yellowing of the crop
- SSP improves storage capacity of product
- SSP also act as soil reclaiming agent
Features of Single Super Phosphate
- Single Super Phosphate (SSP) is the oldest chemical fertilizer manufactured in India with multi-nutrient as it contains 16% P2O5 as prime content with additional nutrients of 11% Sulphur, 21% Calcium and Minerals in Traces.
- Phosphorus is considered a primary nutrient because it is essential for plant growth and because the quantity required by crops is large relative to the supply of available phosphorus in many soils. An abundant supply of available phosphorus also encourages proper root development and vigorous early growth.
- Super Phosphate (SSP) fertilizer is mainly used for improving root growth and chlorophyll synthesis and thus improves product quality.
- The presence of both P and sulfur (S) in SSP can offer an agronomic advantage where both of these nutrients are deficient
|Pack size||50 kg|
|Pack type||PP bag|
|Bulk density||1000 – 1100 kg/m3|
Prices of Single Super Phosphate