Drip irrigation valves are designed to be used with a timer to automate an irrigation system. The timer sends a signal to the valve telling it to open or close. At DripWorks, we offer an assortment of the best drip system valves in the business. We carry valves powered by battery DC power as well as models designed for use with household AC current.
In addition, we offer automatic distribution valves powered by water flow, which makes them ideal for applications where electricity isn’t readily available. Choose a valve compatible with your timer and the pressure and flow rate of your irrigation system.
- Do not use pipe dope around any automated valve (AC or DC).
- Always install a filter in your system before your valves.
- Debris in the valve will void any warranty.
- Always install valves in the horizontal position.
- Failure to do so may cause damage to the valve.
- The solenoid should be on the downstream side of the valve. An arrow on the side of each valve indicates the direction of the flow of water.
- Local building codes may require the inclusion of a backflow prevention device when using valves other than anti-siphon valves. Check with your local building inspector or municipality for details.
Uses/benefits of Solenoid Valve For Drip Irrigation:
- Eccentric diaphragm for smooth closing, less water hammer
- Compact design, 2.54 in. spin radius for tight installations (install more valves in a single valve box)
- Captive multi-drive screws for ease of access and faster bonnet removal
- Glass-filled polypropylene body for strength
- Your choice of tools to open valve (nut driver, Phillips head screw driver, slotted head screw driver)
- Four screws for quick access to diaphragm
Features of Solenoid Valve For Drip Irrigation:
- Material: Plastic, Color: Black
- Item Dimension: 15 cm x 8 cm x 15 cm
- Package Components: 1-Piece Solenoid Series Controllers
- Phillips head screw driver, slotted head screw driver, four screws for quick access to diaphragm,trouble free service with few parts
- 1 inch valve
- Double filtered pilot flow for maximum reliability balanced pressure diaphragm for long lifeBuna-N diaphragm with self cleaning 90 mesh (200 micron) pilot water filter and stainless steel spring
- During installation and system start up internal bleed for spray free manual operation, unique, easy to turn, pressure assisted flow control mechanism option available ease of service
|1 INCH / 1.5 INCH / 2 INCH / 3 INCH
|PLASTIC / NYLON
|UP 12 BAR
|Temperature Of Media
Prices of Solenoid Valve For Drip Irrigation:
$44.88 – $77.98