Flumioxazin is a herbicide active ingredient that can work that is used as an agricultural or aquatic herbicide. It is systemic, meaning it can be applied to foliage or root and be absorbed and move throughout the target plant. Flumioxazin is a yellow to slightly brown solid that is practically insoluble in water. Flumioxazin can work as both a pre-emergent or post-emergent herbicide and has been used to treat annual bluegrass and other warm-season turf grasses on golf courses.
Mode of Action:
Flumioxazin works by inhibition of protoporphyrinogen oxidase (PPO), an enzyme that is important for the synthesis of chlorophyll . In other words, flumioxazin causes interference and halts the plants’ production of chlorophyll. Treated plants will respond quickly to treatment and rapidly decompose.
Flumioxazin is versatile in that it can be used as both a pre-emergent and post-emergent form of control on weeds and crops both on land and in aquatic sites.
Uses/benefits of Flumioxazin:-
Flumioxazin controls a broad-spectrum of invasive and problematic aquatic plants such as Eurasian watermilfoil and curlyleaf pondweed. It may also affect desirable native species, such as coontail, duckweeds, filamentous algae and native milfoil .
Features of Sumi Gold Systemic Herbicide
- Sumi Gold controls major grasses, sedges and broad leaf weeds of rice.
- Sumi Gold offers a wide application window from 2-5 leaf stages of weeds.
- Sumi Gold gives freedom of need based application only when the weeds emerge.
- Sumi Gold is safe for rice.
- Sumi Gold gets absorbed quickly in weeds and results are unaffected even if it rains after 6 hours of application.
- Sumi Gold has a low dosage of 80-120 ml/acre
- Sumi Gold is safe to environment
- Sumi Gold is cost effective
- Shake the bottle well before well
- Targeted weeds should directly be exposed to NOMINEE GOLD spray
- Use Flat fan / Flood jet nozzle only
- Ensure uniform spray only
- Avoid Spray if rain is expected in 6 hrs.
- Re-flood the field within 48 – 72 hrs. of application.
- Maintain water for 5-7 days to suppress weed emergence
|Technical Name||Flumioxazin 50 %|
|Crop||Ground Nut, Sugarcane, Soyabean|
|Dosage||120ml Per Acre|
|Application Method||Pre Emergence|
|Dilution In Water||100 %|
|Precaution||Wash Spray Pump Immediately After Use|
|Shelf Life||2 Years|
|Country Of Origin||Made In India|
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Pack|
Prices of Sumi Gold Systemic Herbicide
$65.54 – $336.99