T Tape Irrigation One of the most recognized and trusted drip tape brands in the world, T-Tape Drip Tape is used in a variety of crops around the world to help reduce water consumption, increase crop quality, and increase crop yields. T-Tape Drip Tape can be installed on the ground, under plastic, or even subsurface. T-Tape’s industry leading material strength, design, and quality production standards ensure that it’s the drip tape that you can count on year after year. T-Tape is available in a wide assortment of configurations, including various lengths, wall thickness (WT), dripper spacing and flow rates. Helping growers match individual growing situations with maximum yield benefits. T-Tape drip tape is used in a variety of crops around the world, helping to reduce water consumption, increase crop quality, and increase crop yield. T-Tape drip tape can be installed on the ground, under plastic, or even subsurface. Because of T-Tape’s material strength, design, and quality production standards, you can count on T-Tape year after year.
If you’re looking for dependable irrigation drip tape at an affordable price, consider Aqua-Traxx 6-Mil Drip Tape Rolls from DripWorks. Ideal for row crops and raised beds using drip tape irrigation systems, this is the thinnest-mil of drip tape we carry. This tape features seamless construction that decreases leakage at fittings. Its turbulent flow path and slit outlets deliver consistent flow rates while reducing plugging. This tape may be used above ground, mulched or buried. Determine how much you need with our Drip Tape Estimator.
Features of T Tape Irrigation:
Turbulent-flow dripper technology provides a high level of flow rate uniformityWhite stripe with product information for easier installation and storageSelf-closing slit outlet (ideal for SDI systems)Install on the ground, under opaque plastic, or even subsurface.
T-Tape is available in a wide assortment of configurations, including various lengths, wall thickness, emitter spacings and flow rates. Helping growers match individual growing situations with maximum yield benefits.
- Superb watering efficiency and uniformity
- Incredible durability and plugging resistance
- Ideal for above ground, mulched or buried applications
- Use with 5/8″ tape fittings
- This is the thinnest mil of drip tape that we carry, and is often used for one growing season
- Higher Yields Than Other Irrigation Methods.
- No other irrigation method is able to match water application with crop water use as effectively as drip irrigation.
- Substantial increases in production per unit of water
- A T-Tape drip irrigation system can provide significant water savings.
Prices of T Tape Irrigation:
$10.17 – $329.95