Prepare soil mixed with organic manure or compost before sowing the seeds after all frost and check soil is clean from any weed or insect open the seed packet on a white sheet of paper as while opening the seeds might fall, which are not visible to naked eyes after preparing the soil, sprinkle the seeds over the soil cover the seeds with little soil or press with gentle hand while watering, care needs to be taken to only sprinkling water through a sprinkler or manually using your hands do not use pipe or a mug to water for the first week, as the force of water might damage the seed germination process. Germination may take place 10-18 days, depending upon different varieties. For herbs or small seeds variety special care needs to be taken cover the sowing area with transparent polythene in evening for fast germination all flowers, tomatoes, chilli, peppers, brinjal etc. all needs to be transplant once the plant is 3-4 inch
We sell UC82B Tomato Seeds which have gone through an intensive breeding program to become one of the leading seed varieties for tomatoes. Tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum) belongs to family Solanaceae and is one of the most widely eaten vegetables in the world. It can be eaten fresh or in multiple of processed forms.
- The UC 82B tomato seeds germinate to produce high-quality tomato fruits which are the early determinant type with good keeping quality. In addition, the fruits are firm, reddish and somewhat square-shaped.
- In recent decades, consumption of tomatoes has been associated with the prevention of several diseases mainly due to the content of antioxidants including carotenes, ascorbic acid, and phenolic compounds.
Features of Tomato Seeds
- Variant: UC82B
- Features: early determinant type, firm, square-shaped, red fruit with good keeping quality.
- Planting season: dry and wet seasons.
- Seed rate: 0.4-0.6 kg/ha
- Maturity days: 125
- Yield: 30-35 t/ha
- Germination: 7-14 days.
- Sow depth: 0.5 to 1cm.
Uses/benefits of Tomato Seeds
1. Unlimited growth type of pink tomatoes.
2. Resistance to TY.
3. Early maturity, beautiful appearance.
4. Fruit weight 240g, 380g maximum.
5. High disease and low temperature resistance.
6. Suitable for sunlight greenhouse in early spring, late autumn.
Plant number: 2000 to 2200 plants/667m2
sowing dosage: 15 to 20grams/667m2
Fruit of per fringe: 4 to 6 fruits
Prices of Tomato Seeds