The Toro 570z Pop-up Sprinkler Head is ideal for all lawn and garden applications, the Toro 570 Series sprinklers are great for residential and service contractors wanting to stick just one sprinkler family. With hundreds of different nozzles, several body styles and a side inlet option, buyers have the ability to satisfy any installation requirement. Whether a small installation or an intricate design, the 570 family has the features you need.
The Toro 570 Series Sprinkler Head is a great deal for homeowners on a budget. This brand offers excellent performance, with adjustable spray angles and 360-degree watering.
2′-26′ (.6 – 7.9 m)
0.05-4.5 GPM (.2 – 17 LPM)
- Recommended Operating Pressure
20-50 PSI (1.4 – 3.5 Bar)
1/2″ (1.3 cm) female threaded
- Pop-Up Height
2″, 3″, 4″, 6″, 12″ (50 mm, 75 mm, 100 mm, 150 mm, 300 mm)
- Body Diameter
1 3/8″ (35 mm) except 12P – 1 5/8″ (41 mm) & 12P SI – 1 3/4″ (45 mm)
- Cap Diameter
2″ (50 mm)
- Body Style
Side inlet option
- Seal prevents flushing on pop-up, enabling more heads to be placed on same zone.
- Retraction flushing clears debris for reliable pop-down.
- Low-pressure sealing at 15 PSI.
- Accepts all Toro spray nozzles –including 570 MPR Plus nozzles and filter screens.
- Check-O-Matic models available – eliminating low-head drainage.
- Ratcheting riser feature for easy arc adjustment.
- Pop-up design.
- Durable engineering plastic construction.
- Stainless-steel retraction spring.
- Screw-on cap (retrofits all previous Toro 570 bodies).
Prices of Toro 570 Series Sprinkler Head