Toro’s sprinkler sprays and rotors remain among the most popular in the industry due to continued research and advancement.
A properly designed, managed and maintained irrigation system is an essential tool for a healthy, functional landscape. Our featured Toro irrigation supplies will maximize the effectiveness of the water you use. Choose Toro irrigation equipment to design a complete watering system, Toro controllers and sensors for management, and Toro irrigation parts for maintenance.
Uses of Toro Sprinkler System
Toro Sprinkler System is a system in which water is applied through sprinklers and distributed through pipelines to the field. This flexible and reliable system provides uniform water application over the entire field
- 3 Independent watering programs and up to 3 start times per program, with adjustable watering times ranging from 1 minute to 6 hours
- 365 Day calendar water on specific days of the week, odd or even days or day interval, with day exclusion to meet water restrictions
- Perfect for traditional and dip irrigation; seasonal adjust – easily adjust run times as weather or seasons change
- Three modes of operation – automatic, manual station and manual program
- Battery back-up stores programming (9-volt battery needed)
- 365-Day Calendar: Water on specific days of the week, odd or even days, with day exclusion to meet water restrictions.
- Seasonal Adjust: Decrease watering schedule during cool months and increase it during hot months without having to reprogram.
- Rain Sensor Port and Sensor Switch: Rain sensor port allows easy connection to a rain sensor with no wire splicing. Rain sensor switch allows the user to manually turn the rain sensor connection to the timer on or off when desired.
- Pump Start Relay Port: Allows easy connection to a pump when well water systems are used — no wire splicing.
- Flexible Run Time: Set length of watering from 1 minute to 6 hours.
- Memory: Battery back-up stores programming (9-volt battery needed).
- Battery Backup: 9-volt battery required
- Dimensions: 5 x 6.5 x 1 inches HxWxD (12.7 cm x 16.5 cm x 2.5 cm)
- Max Output to Valves: 350 mA per Station
- Transformer Input: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Transformer Output: 24 VAC at 0.75 amps
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Zone Capacity: 6
Prices of Toro Sprinkler System