Bloat trocar for cattle is made of stainless steel and is mainly used for rumen expansion of cattle and cattle and sheep. The Bloat trocar for cattle is a plastic handle with a stainless steel needle. Bloat trocar for cattle is suitable for ruminants such as cattle and sheep.
Bloat trocar for cattle is the main surgical tool for rumen puncture. The three needle lengths of Bloat trocar for cattle are 13cm, 14.2cm and 14.6cm respectively. This product is stainless steel three-purpose trocar. First hold the horn with one hand, then use the other hand to lift the rope or pinch the nose septum with the thumb and index finger, middle finger to fix it; or squat on the trunk. Then tie the two hind limbs with a rope together.
Rumen puncture is mainly used for emergency treatment of acute rumen flatulence. The purpose is to prevent suffocation or ruminal rupture in cattle and sheep, and also to inject drugs into the rumen. The rumen puncture site is usually located at the left axillary position of the sheep, that is, the central part of the line connecting the hip nodule with the midpoint of the last rib. It can also be puncture in the most obvious part of the rumen area.
The plastic corkscrew trocar can be used to relieve gas from the rumen in acute bloat cases. The corkscrew pattern brings the rumen up tight against the skin to help create a seal. A straightforward technique to carry out. Rapid procedure that may save the animal’s life in emergency situations. The process can be done while the animal is still on the farm.
- Stainless steel, no rust, durable
- Comes with three different lengths of needles to meet different needs.
- Plastic handle, non-slip, comfortable to use
- Excellent quality and reasonable price
- This is the self-retaining bloat trocar used in chronic bloats
- Make a small 3/4-Inch incision in hide
- Screw the trocar into position
- After insertion the rumen should be pulled up close to the peritoneum by placing a few wraps of gauze between the trocar plate and hide
$13.25 – $24.23