Tru Test Livestock Scales Tru-Test’s unique Superdamp™ weighing technology has proven itself for speed and accuracy since it was developed 10 years ago. Combined with a rugged design, suitable for even the most extreme outdoor environments, Tru-Test’s weigh scale indicators have earned a global reputation as the animal weight capture and data management solution. And now we have developed the next generation. The 5000 series. The ID5000 is faster to set up and access information, with a revolutionary screen that is clearly visible in the pasture or pens (even in the harshest sunlight). It also has more options to speed up data transfer and increased storage capacity. It’s never been easier to track the performance of your animals and make better informed decisions.
The S3 is easy to operate, fully portable and ideal for integration with MP600 Load Bars and AP600 platform. Accurately weigh your animals using the rugged, waterproof and fully portable S3 Weigh Scale Indicator.
It’s simple to use, easy to read and features Bluetooth connectivity, so you can record animal weights and configure settings using the MiHub Data Link app. The high contrast display is clearly visible on the brightest day and the LED backlit screen ensures visibility in failing light or dark sheds. Plus, if you record your livestock weights using the MiHub Data Link mobile app you can instantly view your weighing data online, anywhere, with MiHub Livestock Management. Designed for long term use – includes rechargeable battery with 15 hour life.
Features of Tru Test Livestock Scales:
- Quickly capture accurate animal weights to provide information you can act on to maximize profitability.
- Use it to identify poor performers, catch health issues early or easily split your animals into groups.
- Store up to 250 thousand records in 250 weighing sessions. For each animal record up to 3 IDs and 3 pieces of information.
- Track performance through calculating and visualizing an animal’s weight gain.
- Sort animals into uniform weight groups. Up to 5 weight ranges can be created.
- Simple and fast to set up with predefined setups or save your own setups to easily switch between jobs.
- More data transfer options. Quickly transfer information using your mobile and/or tablet device (Android or Apple), USB flash drive or computer (Microsoft Windows).
- Clearly see the screen even in bright sunlight with unique 7″ transflective screen technology.
- Tru-Test’ unique Superdamp(TM) III technology locks onto the weight of a moving animal faster than any other indicators on the market.
- Quick access keys and keypad avoids obscuring screen with dirty fingers.
- Use the pre-defined setups or save your own setups to easily switch between jobs. Built-in step-by-step instructions and pop-ups help provide on-the-spot support if needed.
Uses/benefits of Tru Test Livestock Scales:
- Easy to see weights, no matter the conditions
- Bluetooth® Low Energy connectivity
- Record weights and configure settings with the app
- Rugged and waterproof, to withstand the toughest environments
- Rechargeable battery with 15 hour life
- Includes mounting bracket and USB cable.
Specification of Tru Test Livestock Scales:
|LS1212||1.2*1.2||3t||1) Mild-steel structure, powder coated finishing|
2) 5mm thick checker top plate platform
3) 5# angle iron for the barriers, of which the inside is made of 20x50x1.5 mm rectangle pipe, 20cm per block.
4) With Stainless steel junction box, and 5m cable.
5) With OIML approved shear beam load cells.
6) Any other size can be customized
Prices of Tru Test Livestock Scales:
$140.00 – $1,000.00