Controlling weeds is the toughest challenge for corn farmers and with TynzerTM you can effectively control Narrow leaf and broad leaf weeds in your corn field. Choose BASF’s TynzerTM– the best herbicide for corn which is tried and tested by many progressive farmers across India. TynzerTM provides effective control over narrow leaf and broad leaf weeds while ensuring complete safety of your crop.
Uses/benefits of Tynzer Herbicide
- Effective control on narrow leaf and broad leaf weeds
- Safe and greener corn
- Yield advantage
How it works
TynzerTM is a selective Herbicide for corn with Topramezone, Once applied, TynzerTM gets absorb through roots and shoots of the weeds and it starts working immediately. Weed’s stop taking nutrient from soil and in10 to 12 days it controls weeds from roots. Always apply in combination of Flxu and Outright for better efficacy on weeds.
TynzerTM should be applied when Narrow leaf weeds are at 2 to 3 inch height and Broad leaf weeds at 2 to 3 leaf stage. Make sure there is good moisture in soil at time of application and no rainfall is predicted in next 2 to 3 Hr.
For application in 1 acre , prepare a stock solution of 30ml TynzerTM and 500g Flux in 9.5 Lit clean water, add 1 lit of this stock solution in 16 lit capacity Knapsack spray pump tank and add 30 ml Outright directly in to tank. For 1 acre use 10 suck pump.
- You will get Flux free with TynzerTM
- It is must to use herbicide application nozzles like flat fan for application of TynzerTM.
- Kindly use the personal protection gears while handling and application of TynzerTM.
Mode of Action
- TYNZER inhibits 4-HPPD enzyme in chloroplasts of susceptible weed plants resulting in bleaching symptoms followed by complete kill within 10-12 days after application.
- TYNZER should be applied at 2-5 leaf stage of the weeds.
- TYNZER should be applied in combination with Atrazine & OUTRIGHT. Combined application of TYNZER + Atrazine gives synergistic effects. TYNZER + atrazine stock solution should be prepared before application.
- TYNZER should be applied under moist field conditions using flat fan nozzle.
Features of Tynzer Herbicide
|Broad Spectrum Weed Control||Effectively kills all major narrow & broad leafy weeds of corn.|
|Crop Safety||Completely safe for all the corn species at all the growth stages.|
|More Yield & Profit||Reduces Crop Weed Competition by killing all major weedsYield increases & cost of cultivation reduces|
|CROP||Common name of the pest||Dosage/Hectare||Waiting period in days|
|Active Ingredient (g)||Formulation (ml)||Dilution in Water (Liter)|
|Maize||Major corn weeds||33.6 g a.i./L+ MSO adjuvant @2ml/L water||75 ml + MSO adjuvant @2ml/L water||375||83|
Prices of Tynzer Herbicide
$95.55 – $380.00