Saaf is a systemic and contact fungicide that is used to prevent Leaf Spot Blast disease and Rust disease in all vegetable plants. It is highly effective and helps protect the plant for a lengthy period of time. It is applied by mixing 1 gram of Saaf with 1 litre of water and spraying over the treated crops. Can be used for both indoor and outdoor purposes.
Features of Upl Saaf Fungicide
- Saaf is a scientific combination of Mancozeb which is a contact fungicide of dithicarbamate group and carbendazim, a systemic fungicide of Benzimidazole carbamate group.
- saaf effectively controls the fungal diseases by its systemic and contact action.
- saaf helps in increasing the production of field crops and vegetables. saaf is a suitable fungicide for Integrated Pest Management (IPM).
- saaf is compatible with commonly used insecticides and fungicides. It controls Brown leaf spot, Brown Spot, Alternaria leaf spot, Fruit spot, Early blight, Septoria leaf spot on all plants and crops
Uses/benefits of Upl Saaf Fungicide
- Used in wide range of field crops
- Provides control of fungal disease
Mode of Action:
Contact and Systemic action
- Saaf is a proven & classic fungicide with systemic & contact action.
- Most trusted & widely used dual mode of action fungicide( systemic and contact) and application helps to protect the plant for a lengthy period of time.
- Saaf can be used for foliar spray and seed treatment as well.
Crops: Chilli, Grapes, Potato, Ginger, Groundnut,Mango, Paddy, tea, Crucifers, Gourds etc.
Target Diseases: Fruit rot, Leaf spot, Powdery mildew in Chilli, Anthracnose, Downy mildew, Powdery mildew in Grape,Blast, Collar rot, Dry rot, Leaf spot, Root rot, Tikka leaf in Groundnut, Anthracnose, Powdery mildew in Mango,Blast in Paddy,Black scurf, Early blight, Late blight in Potato and Black rot Blister blight, Dieback, Grey blight Red rust in Tea.
Dose – Saaf can be used in following quantity on these crops.
- Chili – 300 g
- Groundnut -200 g – 2.5 g / kg seed
- Grapes – 1.5 g / litre water
- Mango – 1.5 g / litre water
- Potato – 700 g
- Paddy – 300 g
- Tea – 500 – 600 g
|Packaging Size||250 g, 500 g, 1 kg|
|Technical Name||Carbendazim 12% + Mancozeb 63% WP|
|Cas Number||Mancozeb – 8018-01-07;|
Carbendazim – 10605-21-7
|Crop||Chili, Grape, Groundnut, Mango, Paddy|
|Disease name||Fruit Rot, Leaf Spot, Powdery Mildew, Anthracnose, Downy Mildew|
|Dosage||500 – 1500 g/hectare|
Prices of Upl Saaf Fungicide
$25.37 – $132.95