Usda Metal Ear Tag To control and eradicate animal diseases, epidemiologists must be able to trace the movement of animals. This goal can be realized only if the animals are properly identified and the individual and the herd, flock, or group identification are recorded. Requirements for official identification of livestock are defined in title 9 of the Code of Federal Regulations (9 CFR). As of this writing, USDA is developing a proposed rule for the traceability of livestock moving interstate. This proposed rule is targeted for publication the spring of 2011 with the final rule published 12 to 18 months later. This rule will provide specific requirements for the official identification of livestock moved interstate
The United States Department of Agriculture’s Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS), National Scrapie Eradication Program, is providing up to 100 plastic flock ID tags free-of-charge, to first time participants in the sheep and goat identification program through fiscal year (FY) 2021 or until the available funds are expended. Producers will need to purchase the compatible applicator from the tag manufacturer. APHIS is working with sheep and goat organizations to develop a plan for transitioning toward electronic identification to improve our nation’s ability to quickly trace exposed and diseased animals in the event of an outbreak.
Uses/benefits of Usda Metal Ear Tag:
- The package include:001-100 cattle ear tags,1 ear tag applicator,2 ear tag pins,more convenient and save time.
- Thicken cattle ear tag,laser printing,more legible and don’t easy to fade.
- Ear tags was made of TPU material,cold-resistant,hot-resistant,freeze tolerance,durable and flexible.
- Ear tag punch:automatic lock,easy to operate,save effort and safety,reduce pain.Animal ear clamp suitable for pig cattle cow sheep goat rabbit etc
- Marker:Scrub material, designed according to the palm of the person,more comfortable.
- Five color to choose from, and ear tags are very soft.
- Overall is TPU materials, no metal, no need to worry it will rust to harm to animals
- High quality material can hardy antifreeze heat. Durable, not easy to damage
- Color is gorgeous and never decolorization, easy to Identify on the livestock ears
- Used with the professional ear tag applicators.
Features of Usda Metal Ear Tag:
- -MATERIAL : Cattle ear tags with numbers are made from high quality plastic, durable, Laser printing, fade resistant, softer, more flexible. Copper head earrings.Quality assurance!
- -FUNCTION :These ear tags are a must tools for the ranch, it can help you track your herd. Prefect for used in cattle, calves.goats, hogs, sheep, etc..
- >-PRODUCT SIZE:L3”* W 2.4”
- -PACKAGE INCLUDED: Number 001-100 or 101-200 CATTLE EAR TAGS, Pins are included
- -After-sales Service: If you don’t satisfied with our product , please contact us directly, we will give you a replacement or full refund.Thanks for your support.
|Name||REET002 China Barcode Cow Earring Pig Livestock UHF Goat Ear tag Animal Cattle Ear Tag For Sheep|
|Color||red, yellow,orange,blue,green and so on|
|Printing type||Laser marking|
|Marking contents||Numbers,Letters,mark,bar codes|
|Application||Pig, swine, goat, sheep, cattle etc|
Prices of Usda Metal Ear Tag:
$23.97 – $53.97