The sweet, juicy flavor of Fresh Organic Strawberries make them a refreshing and delicious treat. Enjoy them for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert. Use them as topping for pancakes, bake them in a mouthwatering bread, mix them with cucumbers for a light and flavorful salad, or puree them for strawberry shortcake.
These organic berries contain essential vitamins and nutrients like, vitamin C, fiber, potassium, vitamin B and magnesium making them perfect for a healthy diet. Prior to serving simply gently wash them, remove the leafy caps, and enjoy the fresh taste. Refrigerate the berries to keep them fresh and ready for use. Pick up Fresh Organic Strawberries today and savor the delectable flavor.
Features of Usda Strawberry
- 100% USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC | Certified Organic by Eco Cert
- PURE STRAWBERRY GOODNESS | No preservatives or fillers
- LOADED | Full of flavor and naturally occurring vitamins and minerals.
- 8 full ounces, 226 grams. Packaged in a heat sealed and re-closeable bag to retain freshness. Recommended Serving Size 1 tablespoon, Approximately 37 servings per bag
- NOTE FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Customers may receive product with the original brand logo or updated logo and packaging.
Prior to serving, rinse strawberries gently and remove the leafy caps when you have finished washing them. When handled and stored properly at home, strawberries can stay fresh 3-7 days after purchase. Refrigerating strawberries helps them last longer. We keep our berries refrigerated and highly recommend you keep them in the original container and refrigerate them as soon as possible as well. Do not wash them prior to refrigeration. How to Freeze: 1. Gently rinse strawberries with cool water 2. Cut the green caps off the top of each berry 3. Pat lightly with a towel to soak up access water 4. Allow time for the berries to thoroughly dry 5. Evenly lay berries flat side down on a cookie sheet 6. Place cookie sheet into the freezer for approximately 2 hours; or until berries are completely frozen 7. Transfer frozen berries into large plastic zipper bag and seal tightly 8. Write the date on the plastic bag and store in freezer
|Amount per serving
|% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 0g
|Total Carbohydrate 12g
Benefits of Usda Strawberry
- Best when enjoyed at room temperature
- Light, refreshing taste
- Healthy sweet treat
- Certified organic
- Prior to serving gently wash them and remove leafy cap
- Refrigerate your strawberries in the original container to maintain freshness, they should approximately last 3-5 days after purchase
- Keep dry for optimal freshness
Price of Usda Strawberry