Valley Linear Irrigation System travel back and forth across your field, instead of around a central point as a center pivot does. Linears are one of the most efficient forms of farm irrigation — irrigating up to 98% of your field! And, linears do more than just irrigate they can also provide your farm management program with chemigation, fertigation and germination, and decreases leaching that can occur through other irrigation methods.
Types of Linears
- Maximize irrigated areas: A linear typically irrigates 92-98% of a square or rectangular field.
- Increase profitability: A linear can help reduce labor costs up to 50% compared to surface, side roll or hand-move irrigation.
- Water conservation: Linears conserve water by applying the right amount of water when and where it’s needed.
- Various applications: Linear irrigation does more than just irrigate. It can also be used for chemigation, fertigation, germination and leaching.
- Valley quality: Each Valley linear comes standard with made-in-the-USA Valley gearboxes, providing you with the reliability, durability and quality you expect from the industry leader.
|Maximum machine length||1,300′|
|Span length options||All available|
|Pipe diameter options||6 5/8″|
|Pipeline choices||Galvanized, PolySpan®|
|End feed option||Yes|
|Center feed option||No|
|Below-ground cable guidance||Yes|
|Above-ground cable guidance||Yes|
|Modified alignment option||Yes|
|Full floating alignment option||Yes|
|Hose connections (I.D.)||4″ & 6″ (single)|
|Auto-reverse on the hose||Optional|
|Hose – HDPE||Yes|
|Power supply||Cord drag, genset|
|Control panel options||AutoPilot Linear, ClassicPlus|
Prices of Valley Linear Irrigation System
$48,000 – $30,000