Principle of the CMS60D-Vet Pulse Oximeter is as follows: Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology is adopted in accordance with Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology,The Veterinary Pulse Oximeter can be used in measuring the pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate through animal’s tongue or ear and so on.The product is suitable for being used in family,pet hospital and etc. (It is recommended to use the device when the animal is still.
- The Veterinary Pulse Oximeter can be used in measuring the pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate through animal’s tongue or ear and so on
- Small in volume,light in weight and convenient in carrying
- SpO2 value display,Pulse rate value display, bar graph display,Pulse waveform display
- With SpO2 value and pulse rate value of storage, the storage data can be uploaded to computers
- Display Mode:1.8″ Color OLED display
Features of Vet Pulse Oximeter
- Manufacturing: Solaris- New tech, Inc.(USA)
- For veterinary use. Bright, easy-to-read large LED display.
- Durable, compact and lightweight.
- Accurate, reliable readings during low perfusion and motion.
- Audible/Visual alarms with adjustable alarm limits.
- Can be used for spot-check and continuous monitoring.
- These Veterinary pulse oximeter are suitable for adult, pediatric and neonate
Warranty Information :
- 1-Year Warranty
|SpO2 + Pulse Rate
|Single Color LED
|Hospital, Veterinary Purpose, Clinical
|Minimum Order Quantity
Prices of Vet Pulse Oximeter