At Dispomed, we design and manufacture in Canada 90% of our Moduflex veterinary anesthesia machines components which allows us to better control the quality of our products. It gives us the flexibility to manufacture and design equipment to your specifications.
Moduflex veterinary anesthesia equipment are used in a growing number of research centers, universities, zoological parks and veterinary clinics around the world. We also distribute several quality veterinary anesthesia equipment and supplies like ventilators, vaporizers and mores.
Many types of anesthetic machines are now available for veterinary use. Retired machines from human hospitals are also commonly used by veterinarians. Regardless of the type selected, one must remember that there is no single circuit that is most appropriate for the variety of patient types and sizes seen by veterinarians. There are four basic functions of anesthetic breathing circuits:
- Delivery of oxygen to the patient (most veterinary machines utilize 100% oxygen)
- Delivery of the anesthetic gas
- Assistance with ventilation
- Removal of exhaled carbon dioxide from the patient
Rebreathing of carbon dioxide can be prevented in different ways, depending on the type of anesthetic circuit selected.
- Incorporation of one-way valves in the breathing circuit (circle systems)
- Use of a chemical absorber to remove carbon dioxide
- Dilution of the gas in the circuit with a high flow of fresh oxygen
Uses/benefits of Veterinary Anesthesia Machine
Veterinary Anesthetic and Monitoring Equipment is the first veterinary-specific resource solely dedicated to anesthetic and monitoring equipment used in clinical practice.
- Offers a practical guide to anesthetic and monitoring equipment commonly used in veterinary medicine
- Provides clinically oriented guidance to troubleshooting problems that may occur
- Discusses general principles applicable to any equipment found in the practice
- Presents information associated with novel anesthetic equipment and monitors
|Life Support Systems
|For Small Animal Anesthesia
|Small Animal Anesthesia
|Country Of Origin
|Made In India
|Minimum Order Quantity
Prices of Veterinary Anesthesia Machine