Extra Coarse Watering Can Rose – Nematodes are supplied as a powder, which is mixed with water and applied directly to the soil with a watering can, hose-end feeder, nematode applicator or sprayer. Watering Cans should be fitted with a extra course rose, which will allow the nematodes to flow easily and the Fine as Rain 14 Rose is ideal. Features a universal, tappered neck, which will fit most watering cans.
- For applying nematodes to larger areas i.e. over 200 sqm or for regular nematode application, use a Nematode Applicator.
- For larger Spraying Jobs
- Ergonomic handle – The plastic garden rose watering cans feature ergonomic hand grips and handles.
- Handle locations – The watering cans may feature a top handle for carrying the full can and a side handle for pouring the water.
- Corrosion-resistant – The watering cans may feature a corrosion-resistant sealant to protect against hard water or diluted rose food in the water.
- UV-resistant – The watering cans can be left outdoors without cracking or fading from direct sun exposure.
- Adjustable spouts – The spout heads and angles can be adjusted for watering speed and distance.
- The large holes in this rose make it especially useful for general watering of established plants and foliage. The curved brass face gives an even and uniform spray of coarse water droplets
- Capacity – The low-cost garden rose watering cans hold up to 6.5 litres of water.
- Weight – When empty, the garden rose watering cans weigh 0.5 to 1.0 kilogrammes.
- Spout length – The range is 10 to 30 centimetres.
- Spout diameter – The range is 5 to 17 centimetres.
- Top opening – This ranges from 5 to 15 centimetres in diameter. See the manufacturer’s site for details.
Prices of Watering Can Rose
$1.00-$3.00 – $8.31-$9.10