Glyphosate 700 Soluble Granular Herbicide is a general purpose knock-down herbicide, non selective herbicide. The active ingredient, glyphosate present as mono-ammonium salt is transferred through the weed faster than traditional liquid concentrate formulas. This means Glyphosate 700 Soluble Granular Herbicide offer a quicker kill and shorter rain fast period. Glyphosate 700 Soluble Granular Herbicide completely dissolve in water and are very convenient to mix and store with no plastic drums to dispose of. The cartons are easier to handle than heavy drums.
Glyphosate 700 Soluble Granular Herbicide is used in the effective control of annual and perennial weeds, unwanted trees and noxious woody weeds. The superior granular formulation is designed for broad acre farming and general purpose use (non aquatic). The granules are double the strength of comparative liquid glyphosate.
Features & Benefits
- Contains the active ingredient glyphosate (glyphosate is the most widely used herbicide worldwide).
- General purpose knock-down herbicide & non selective herbicide.
- Fully loaded with the wetter included in the granule.
- Faster kill time and shorter rain fast period than comparative concentrate liquids.
- Ohs compliant – a 10kg carton is easier and safer to handle than a 20l drum of liquid concentrate (25kg).
- Environmentally friendly packaging, no plastic drum to dispose of.
- Soluble concentrate granule that completely dissolves in water to make spray mix.
- Compatible with a full range of herbicides (refer to direction of use).
- Registered to kill over 100 different types of noxious weeds.
- Rainfast from 1 hour.
- Non-residual & does not remain active in the soil.
- Absorbed by plant foliage and green stems, it is inactivated on clay and organic matter in soil.
- Ensures the maximum amount of glyphosate gets to the roots.
- Provides the opportunity to take advantage of weather windows & superior performance in challenging conditions.
- Improved reliability, even in hot and dry or cool and dry weather conditions.
- Less risk of drift, reducing reduces risk of damage to neighbouring crops and hedges, bystander exposure & direct contamination of surface water.
General purpose, forestry, pasture, domestic areas, commercial, industrial and public service areas.
Glyphosate 700 Herbicide is a non-volatile, water soluble granule with non-selective herbicidal activity against many annual and perennial broadleaf weeds and grasses. This product is absorbed by plant foliage and green stems. It is inactivated immediately in the soil and does not provide residual weed control. This product moves through the plant from the point of contact and into the root system. Visible effects on annual weeds take 3-7 days, but on perennial weeds may not be obvious for 2-3 weeks or longer in some cases. Visible effects of control may be delayed by cool or cloudy weather at and following treatment.
|Product Dimensions||36.83 x 11.43 x 39.37 cm; 1.59 Kilograms|
|Shipping Weight||4.54 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||BND60476|
|Item Part Number||60479|
|Is Assembly Required||No|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|What is in the box?||Weed Killers|
Prices of Weed Killer Granules
$68.99 – $293.25